Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1000 suns

Banned deucer.
Hey guys, is anyone willing to give me a 31.31.31.31.31.31 Ditto, I wonder traded my that had 31.31.X.X.X.31 and don't have any dittos :( Nature does not matter.

I have an extra Maxsoft Hoopa code if anyone is interested leave a message in my thread with what you are offering.

Edit: i still have the code if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
So I was wondering what would be a good set to breed a HA Darmanitan for? I know its very gimmicky and probably unviable but still have to have it for my collection.

Darmanitan-Z is the last breedable alternate form Pokemon I do not have so want to breed one.

Also was wondering if I can have opinions on the ball?

I only have 1 Rage Candy Bar I want to use in B/W so want to make sure I use it well.

Last edited:
So I was wondering what would be a good set to breed a HA Darmanitan for? I know its very gimmicky and probably unviable but still have to have it for my collection.

Darmanitan-Z is the last breedable alternate form Pokemon I do not have so want to breed one.

Also was wondering if I can have opinions on the ball?

I only have 1 Rage Candy Bar I want to use in B/W so want to make sure I use it well.
I'd say heal ball or dive ball

so I haven't posted in a long time, but i was wondering if anyone had a shiny relaxed sturdy 31/31/31/31/31/?(as low as possible) Carbink. I am playing in a draft and carbink was one of my NU picks. Thought it would be cool to have a shiny one :) (I don't have any shiny pokemon to trade sadly)

Last edited:
Apparently I need a pokemon with Pokerus to RNG my SoulSilver according to this does anyone have a pokemon with pokerus that can trade with a SoulSilver game? PM me or something. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)