Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Favorite team?

THE SEATTLE SEEEEEEAHAAAAWKS
SB 48 Champions

Hometown team growing up. You get Stockholm in the PNW when they're all you've got. Plus Marshawn Lynch has the best runs of all time. Beast Mode: Original to ruin the Saints' repeat dreams, losing to a 7-9 team? Flawless.

Depositing a lv23 Magnemite for Matt Ryan the Pidgey.
IGN: Yeti

Thank you!!
sniped but check your pm

I live in Italy and here football is not as popular as in United States so I don't now how is it playing it.
I prefer Soccer and Basketball.
Deposited Magnemite lvl 23
IGN: Alessio
I would like I Big Ben please.
Thank you in advance.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
I live in Italy and here football is not as popular as in United States so I don't now how is it playing it.
I prefer Soccer and Basketball.
Deposited Magnemite lvl 23
IGN: Alessio
I would like I Big Ben please.
Thank you in advance.
sent

My favorite team is the Atlanta Falcons. Atlanta is where I'm from, and I enjoy watching Falcons football.
Deposited a level 25 Magnemite for M. Palmer the Exeggcute.
IGN: Stephen

Thank you in advance.

my favorite team right now is arizona.. because their def, got me 61 points last week for fantasy football!

would like the execute please, IGN is Delia

please and thank you

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
My favorite team is the Atlanta Falcons. Atlanta is where I'm from, and I enjoy watching Falcons football.
Deposited a level 25 Magnemite for M. Palmer the Exeggcute.
IGN: Stephen

Thank you in advance.
sniped, im on now so please redeposit!
my favorite team right now is arizona.. because their def, got me 61 points last week for fantasy football!

would like the execute please, IGN is Delia

please and thank you
you gender locked female and exeggcute is a male!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
ok cool. you just missed me, ill be at work for a while. ill be on from 10pm-midnight gmt -7, ill check when i get home

I don't really have a favourite team or pay attention to the NFL at all, but I did love Tim Tebow when he had that great year with Denver in like 2011. It's a shame that he didn't get the starting job for the Jets but yeah lol sorry if this wasn't that great, I just never got into paying attention to the NFL but I do love playing football. I'm more of a hockey and basketball fan!

With that being said, may i request a Sandile please?
I deposited a lvl 23 Magnemite, IGN Anthony with message NFL

Thanks in advance :)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
I deposited another Magnemite. It's level 22.
sent
I don't really have a favourite team or pay attention to the NFL at all, but I did love Tim Tebow when he had that great year with Denver in like 2011. It's a shame that he didn't get the starting job for the Jets but yeah lol sorry if this wasn't that great, I just never got into paying attention to the NFL but I do love playing football. I'm more of a hockey and basketball fan!

With that being said, may i request a Sandile please?
I deposited a lvl 23 Magnemite, IGN Anthony with message NFL

Thanks in advance :)
sniped! try again, im online

Am I allowed to reserve an Azumarill nicknamed Big Ben? I've never cared Football too much, but the team I like is the Miami Dolphins. :P I loved watching them play as a kid, always watched with my dad but kinda grew tired of Sports as an adult. :/

Could I get a shiny Sandile? I deposited a level 21 Magnemite asking for a level 1-10 male Sandile. IGN is Facrobien and message is "Dolphins".

Very cool Giveaway btw. :)

Last edited:
Hey MattaPod,
I don't really like football, because I simply don't enjoy watching sports on TV and also I am from Europe and it is not really popular here like in America, because our football equals your soccer.
I would like Big Ben, the Azumarill and so I deposited a Level 22 ale Magnemite with the message: "miisquet". My IGN is Waffle.

i'm an italian guy who prefers soccer to american football because is not really famouse here

Have deposited a Magnemite level 23 asking for exeggcute level 1-10, IGN: Tony

thank you a lot:)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Am I allowed to reserve an Azumarill nicknamed Big Ben? I've never cared Football too much, but the team I like is the Miami Dolphins. :P I loved watching them play as a kid, always watched with my dad but kinda grew tired of Sports as an adult. :/

Could I get a shiny Sandile? I deposited a level 21 Magnemite asking for a level 1-10 male Sandile. IGN is Facrobien and message is "Dolphins".

Very cool Giveaway btw. :)
sniped! sorry i didnt even get a notification for your post :( redeposit pls!
Hey MattaPod,
I don't really like football, because I simply don't enjoy watching sports on TV and also I am from Europe and it is not really popular here like in America, because our football equals your soccer.
I would like Big Ben, the Azumarill and so I deposited a Level 22 ale Magnemite with the message: "miisquet". My IGN is Waffle.
sent
i'm an italian guy who prefers soccer to american football because is not really famouse here

Have deposited a Magnemite level 23 asking for exeggcute level 1-10, IGN: Tony

thank you a lot:)
sent

I've never really been into football, or sports in general, but o have always kinda liked the NE Patriots, partially because they are the only team I know aside from the Dallas Cowboys and we all know how good they are xD

Could I get the patrat named "Tom Brady" I deposited a lvl 22 magnimite with the message "Brady"

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
I've never really been into football, or sports in general, but o have always kinda liked the NE Patriots, partially because they are the only team I know aside from the Dallas Cowboys and we all know how good they are xD

Could I get the patrat named "Tom Brady" I deposited a lvl 22 magnimite with the message "Brady"
sent

sniped! sorry i didnt even get a notification for your post :( redeposit pls!
Thats okay. I deposited 21 Magnemite in hopes of not getting sniped this time around. Asking for a level 1-10 (m) Sandile.

Edit:
IGN is Facrobien

Edit 2: Been sniped twice since I last posted the last edit. xD What times are you usually available? I'll deposit around then to help my chances of not being sniped. xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)