Battle of the Week: UU Edition! (Resumes after SPL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
me and Vapo are playing friday afternoon (forgot exact time lol)

we plan on doing oras oras then xy if theres a g3

Reactions: nv

r0ady

Vapo and anyone who wants to watch us play I might be a tad late for our scheduled time it shouldn't be anything to crazy but thought I'd leave a heads up n_n

r0ady

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-uu-91997

brought a heat ass team me and christo built in call a few days ago. It started out as a specs kyu team and ended up with a mega audino and a shedinja on it but w.e its a fun team. Any way i led with forrey to v switch on his lass but he led with coba to get up rocks right away which is respectable so instead i v switch into my toad to get up rocks. Wiuth audino unmegad i didnt rly have a switch in to drei so i figured id knock to get rid of a potential scarf so that bat could outspeed it later. A few turns later he sds with his coba as i force a cc so that cb bat can click bb several times as his flying resist was cobalion lol after the double down i brought in kyu bc i couldnt risk dino on his hoopa and i got the play right and it let me drop a draco. He makes a good play and predicts my forrey but misses, which tbh was a choke on my part as i could have just sacked dino to the storm (which wasnt even a 100% sack since i could have sleep talked a dgleam) but i made the play and got rewarded with hax.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-uu-91999

Led with torn bc it actually 6-0d lol some how some fucking way gligar lived the knocked off hurricane but w.e he was sacking anyway. Scarf lisk was the last thing on my mind as imo its its worst possible set but tbf that was a terrible play for me to not even consider it. From there it was a pretty easy game for vapo and not much can be said.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-92006

back to good old xy n_n anyway from turn one i poretty much knew sub cm jirachi would win lol it was just a matter of determining if he was scarf drei and getting behind a sub on something. When he ohkod my pert he revealed specs so that basically meant i won the game then and there lol but i figured i wouldn't choke and preserved jirachi from his scarf rachis flinches. Vaporeon came out and acrtually kind of worried me because rachi couldnt sub on it witghout a cm and if it burned me as i tried to set up without a sub i said gg, so i had to get the toxic of with crobat to secure the game. It was a pretty straight forward game with the only play i made was double bbing the vap to catch his nidoqueen.

It was a fun series bro ggs n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)