The Ubers Open - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I contacted him on smogtours the day the round went up and he said he'd john me for a bit before playing. I thought we'd be able to find each other in smogtours rather easily but that wasn't the case D:
neither of us has really put too much effort into getting this done but i think i've definitely have been more active in trying to schedule it. So yeah, requesting an extension if possible or an activity win if it comes down to that.

Fireburn galbia
i mean you didnt even recontact me and when you told me i only said i would need one day and i would be ready anytime we would be both on at the same time so extension would be swell if we cant manager to play tonight

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Requesting an extension for myself vs -Leon-. We missed the first scheduled time because we were both sitting on Pokemon Showdown but in different rooms, but I think our timezones are compatible enough to get this match done in a few more days.

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
My opponent missed schedule time, failed to reschedule and ignored VM. Played a game after vigorous persuasion, lost the game & left without notice. He also did not bother to schedule afterwards. Fireburn , I leave it up to you.

Activity claim vs Scythe.

1.He missed the time last weekend
2.We played our two first games today, but now he had to leave for some reason
3.He jumped around on alts (to avoid me I have to assume), I found him with the /msg trick, saw him in the joined smogtours messages

Im not going to make any more effort playing this guy b/c he is a waste of time

Also who uses treblinka as a user name, thats p disgusting

[21:30:46] +kebabe: hi
[21:30:54] +kebabe: lets go
[21:32:24] +kebabe: go on a registered alt so you can rejoin if you dc
[21:40:43] treblinka: Oh hi
[21:41:01] treblinka: yes this alt is registered dw
[21:41:09] +kebabe: ok good
[21:41:10] treblinka: Let me a few minutes
[21:41:11] +kebabe: gl
[21:41:17] treblinka: brb
[21:41:27] treblinka: Dw wont taking long
User treblinka is offline.

[22:10:47] explosion burst: Lets wait a bit again mind you
[22:10:52] +kebabe: lol
[22:10:56] +kebabe: 5min
[22:10:58] +kebabe: i guess
[22:11:04] explosion burst: Hopefully
[22:16:09] explosion burst: .
[22:27:12] explosion burst: cant play anything else today
[22:27:16] explosion burst: see you tomorrrow
[22:27:18] +kebabe: lol
[22:27:20] +kebabe: rly
[22:27:23] +kebabe: comon
[22:27:24] explosion burst: y im sry
[22:27:32] +kebabe: im takin activity
[22:27:37] explosion burst: nice!
[22:27:44] +kebabe: just saying
User explosion burst is offline.

Again, sorry about that

though before making this post you acknowledge that I had some unexpected big issues with my comp' the whole day without even pointing it out in your post, since it kinda screwed my whole gslam schedules (I even had to push out my round 7 of UU open schedule bc of that), i wasted my time putting effort fixing it the whole day instead of actually preparing for my games, kinda sucks but i really couldnt control this, my phone unfortunately does not allow me to play in PS so there's that.
you also noticed that i disconnected in the game 1 (i left for good 150 seconds or something) , i held on g2 and was feeling like most likely to disconnect in the last game, which i let you know in our 3rd PM conversation according to your "quotes", which you do not show for some reason (I had to came back to clarify with my uu opponent Mael my unability to play him this evening as well as trying to redeschedule with you for sunday which you replied with a "sry dont want to waste my time in a Pokemon game" ish answer) really wish i pasted the whole conversation there, fuck these dcs litterally.

oh and to clarify, between this ([22:11:04] explosion burst: Hopefully) and this ([22:27:12] explosion burst: cant play anything else today) the g2 has been played.

i'd rather focus on my own tricky usage of quotes than others meaningless nicknames, whatever

Timer Clause
As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time. Timing out is still classified as a loss, unless the reason for timing out is a disconnection. If there is any suspicion that a disconnect was carried out deliberately to take advantage of this rule in any way, we reserve the right to exercise a harsh punishment.
E: also not sure why i'd "avoid" you in lurking on alts while i could just not log myself in smogtours at all

Last edited:

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Activity Wins:
Lord Outrage
vs snagaa
ADF Test vs Shocki
Private vs Reymedy
Gunner Rohan
vs Brick Small.
dice vs -Sora-

Coinflips:
Tricking vs Hec
Steve Angello vs Crestfall
Accelgor
vs Void
Asmodean vs potato14798

Extensions:
Luigi. vs galbia
Level 51 vs -Leon-
Troller X vs Mysteria
Kebabe vs Scythe.
Halcyon. vs Karppi
haxiom vs Half of Two
oml it's too ez vs Sapientia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)