Not open for further replies.

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
What's up Shunz, sorry for taking so long lmao
I deposited a Level 2 Female Poochyena
IGN: Anthony
Thanks in advance man :)

Good day, I believe I have a reservation at this fine establishment, table for one, under the name Serena. I believe my payment is in order, as I have mailed one Level 2 male Poochyena. Please affirm my payment, and show me my seat and meal, please.

Digital Sound

I COULD BE BANNED!
What's up Shunz, sorry for taking so long lmao
I deposited a Level 2 Female Poochyena
IGN: Anthony
Thanks in advance man :)
Traded :]
Good day, I believe I have a reservation at this fine establishment, table for one, under the name Serena. I believe my payment is in order, as I have mailed one Level 2 male Poochyena. Please affirm my payment, and show me my seat and meal, please.
Please confirm if your IGN is Serena or not because there's also another person who is also in the Giveaway with a Lv2 Male Poochyena.
EDIT: The person with the Lv2 Male Poochyena IGN is "May', so do you happen to be May by any chances?

Last edited:

Digital Sound

I COULD BE BANNED!
Deposited a Lv. 1 male Fletchling; IGN: Ihate
Thanks in advance.....
Couldn't find you in the GTS sorry, but you will probably need to deposit a Poochyena instead I think.
Deposited a level 16 male poochyena in the GTS.
IGN: David
Can you name the charizard Brimstone please? Thanks!
Traded! I also forgot to nickname it and I'm very sorry about that, but if you want me to nickname it for you then you can add my FC.
Hello there!
Deposited a level 13 male Poochyena with the message of "ShunzGiveawayVGC"
IGN: Gerald
As for the Charizard's nickname I'm alright with the default name or any name for that matter.
Thanks in advance for the Charizard! :D
Traded!
EDIT:
Would love to have one of those beautiful Charizard's! Deposited a Male level 1 Fletchling with message.

IGN: Facrobien
I couldn't find you in the GTS and I'm sorry about that, but try depositing a Poochyena instead.
Hey :) I have deposited a level 3 female poochyenna with the message

IGN: Max

Thanks in advance!
Traded!

Last edited:

Digital Sound

I COULD BE BANNED!
Alright, so I'm going to wrap this up for the night and come back for tomorrow, but if I missed anybody who didn't received a Shiny Charizard today because your Pokemon was either sniped or wasn't in the GTS in the first. Make sure that you nofity me tomorrow ASAP.

I was sniped, I can hardly believe a random person would trade a lvl 100 Charizard on the GTS for a lvl 1 Fletchling. xD Crazy, but anyway I will deposit a Poochyena 14 hours from now, around 17:00(5PM) EST (-5:00). That way it doesn't sit in the GTS all night. xD

Can I have one? %)
Deposited level 5 Male Poochyena(named Gebbet)
IGN: F
Could you name it "Solaris"?)
Aaaand... thank you! %)

Last edited:
Could I please get one of your fine charizards? I have put a lv 2 female poochyena with the message "ShunzGiveawayVGC" and my trainer name is Master006

Traded :]

Please confirm if your IGN is Serena or not because there's also another person who is also in the Giveaway with a Lv2 Male Poochyena.
EDIT: The person with the Lv2 Male Poochyena IGN is "May', so do you happen to be May by any chances?
I thought that I was using my X, but yep, I was using AS, and my AS is May... So good thinking, detective. Hope I haven't been sniped by now.

Digital Sound

I COULD BE BANNED!
I thought that I was using my X, but yep, I was using AS, and my AS is May... So good thinking, detective. Hope I haven't been sniped by now.
Traded!
Could I please get one of your fine charizards? I have put a lv 2 female poochyena with the message "ShunzGiveawayVGC" and my trainer name is Master006
Please make sure you follow the directions carefully next time okay. Traded!
Can I have one? %)
Deposited level 5 Male Poochyena(named Gebbet)
IGN: F
Could you name it "Solaris"?)
Aaaand... thank you! %)
Traded, and I also nicknamed it for you, but next time try to follow the directions carefully next time because people in this giveaway are probably getting sniped for not selecting the level to 91 or Higher, or some random stuff like that.

Traded!

Traded, and I also nicknamed it for you, but next time try to follow the directions carefully next time because people in this giveaway are probably getting sniped for not selecting the level to 91 or Higher, or some random stuff like that.
Yeah sorry it wasn't specified, but I don't have charizard in the pokedex so I can't set specifications

Traded!

Oh, sorry. I just forgot to select the level.

Deposited a level 5 Poochyena asking for a male 91+ Charizard. IGN is Facrobien, hopefully I don't get sniped this time..

Hi !
Is it still available?
I've already deposited a poochyana female lvl 2 at the bank :)

Nickname : Ten'batsu ( if possible =D )
IGN : Monsieur.Z

Thanks a lot :)

Digital Sound

I COULD BE BANNED!
Deposited a level 5 Poochyena asking for a male 91+ Charizard. IGN is Facrobien, hopefully I don't get sniped this time..
Traded!
EDIT:
Hi !
Is it still available?
I've already deposited a poochyana female lvl 2 at the bank :)

Nickname : Ten'batsu ( if possible =D )
IGN : Monsieur.Z

Thanks a lot :)
Traded, and I also nicknamed it for you!

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
Hey man I would like 1 Deposited Level 1 Makuhita with message Charry. IGN: Brandon thanks in advance.

Not sure if its still possible to get one of those amazing Zard's. But I deposited a lvl 3 Fletchling.

Ethan | 0619-3474-2788 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)