Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latias - #380 (Bold)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 7 - 9
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 27 - 29
Speed: 30 - 31

It's probably not a keep, but how can I even check the stats? I gave it 8 Def EVs and 4 Speed EVs and deposited it in Box. Stats didn't change. Does that mean it's 30-31/x/30/31/27-29/30?
I've found it takes 12 EV's to properly tell if a stat is even or odd on Lati@s at level 30. So 4 more Defense EV's and 8 more Speed will get your answer. (no depositing required)

Hey guys so I was Masuda methoding for a shiny onix for my trick room offensive mega steelix and I'm not sure which of these 2 to pick
Both are brave nature with sturdy
1st:31/16-17/31/x/31/0
2nd:31/31/31/31/31/10-13
Honestly I would pick the second one but idk if that extra speed will affect my gyro ball base power. Any thoughts?

Hey guys so I was Masuda methoding for a shiny onix for my trick room offensive mega steelix and I'm not sure which of these 2 to pick
Both are brave nature with sturdy
1st:31/16-17/31/x/31/0
2nd:31/31/31/31/31/10-13
Honestly I would pick the second one but idk if that extra speed will affect my gyro ball base power. Any thoughts?
I'd personally go with the second. Steelix is pretty slow no matter what, so it probably won't hurt you too much. I'd imagine that Attack would be more important, especially if Gyro Ball isn't the only attacking move you have on it.

Congrats on the shinies! :)

Looking for a battle ready Porygon-Z asap. Accidentally released mine and only realized after I saved. Preferably with this (or a similar) set.
Porygon-Z @ Choice Specs
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tri Attack
- Dark Pulse
- Thunderbolt
- Trick
Has anybody offered to help you yet? I can work on a proper one for ya, depending on how soon you need it. Will you need an extra Choice Specs as well? EDIT: Went ahead and got it ready to go anyways; let me know if you still need it and we'll get that squared away.

Last edited:
I'm looking for any HA female Zubat and Nidoran in Dream Balls. I have a few other HA or Bank Ball pokemon I can trade in return, many more than are in my old thread, if you're looking for something specific.

You're in luck! I just got one I can use, so I no longer need the parents. The male jolteon is timid, HP ice, all the right stats and is lv.42. If that's good for you, put something on the gts and ask for it, I'll trade it afterwards!

I have a female too, but it's not Timid.
Ok thank you :)
I would like the male jolteon level 42.

Does anyone have a HA Mudkip or a HA Aerodactyl? I can trade tons of other HA pokémon (no events and no pokémon from past generations, since I only play on X and ORAS).

Xthaipe : I'm guessing you want those in Dream Balls, but just in case, if you want a HA Zubat in a Heal Ball, which is close enough, I can get you one; I'm breeding those at the moment with Brave Bird, Defog, and a Jolly nature.

EDIT: Already got the Mudkip. Now I only need the Aerodactyl.

Last edited:
Can someone help me? I've looked on Google and I cant find out why my golbat doesn't evolve in oras? It's at max happiness too.
Provided it's definitely at max happiness, it should evolve on level up. I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't, otherwise (I would assume it's not holding an Everstone). Also, keep in mind that Pokemon-Amie Affection is a separate stat from Happiness.

Provided it's definitely at max happiness, it should evolve on level up. I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't, otherwise (I would assume it's not holding an Everstone). Also, keep in mind that Pokemon-Amie Affection is a separate stat from Happiness.
Yes it's at max happiness, the girl in verdanturf town said the golbat couldn't love me any further.

Yes it's at max happiness, the girl in verdanturf town said the golbat couldn't love me any further.
If you go to the Battle Resort, there is an NPC that will give your Golbat a footprint ribbon if it has max happiness. That is the best way to check imo.

Edit: Just found some sources that say that ribbon has changed in GenVI so that it is given by level and not happiness. oops

If you go to the Battle Resort, there is an NPC that will give your Golbat a footprint ribbon if it has max happiness. That is the best way to check imo.

Edit: Just found some sources that say that ribbon has changed in GenVI so that it is given by level and not happiness. oops
OK haha I was starting to look around too

So I'm going to assume that this is a glitch?

I looked into it personally and it seems the general concensus is that Happiness evolution is a bit iffy in ORAS. Not sure how true that is as I haven't had any problems with it personally, but taking a few extra measures can't hurt. Slap a Soothe Bell on it, give it a massage or a few extra vitamins, and feed it one more Rare Candy/level it again. Hopefully it'll work out this time.

I looked into it personally and it seems the general concensus is that Happiness evolution is a bit iffy in ORAS. Not sure how true that is as I haven't had any problems with it personally, but taking a few extra measures can't hurt. Slap a Soothe Bell on it, give it a massage or a few extra vitamins, and feed it one more Rare Candy/level it again. Hopefully it'll work out this time.
OK so I put my golbat over to Y, and gave it hondew berries, and maxed out its happiness, I gave him one rare candy and he evolves

So idk if its just some oras copies that do this or what but I guess I have to transfer them.

Thanks for the help tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)