Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabulous Dude

Banned deucer.
LF an impish Aron with rock head and head smash in luxury ball. Can someone give it to me for free from the GTS? I'll let you know what I deposited. =3 and KasarHD, I've got tons of those. Deposit sth in the GTS and tell me what it is.
EDIT: ARON HAS TO BE FEMALE,plz. Thank you! :)

I have 1 pal hoopa code to give to someone who is gonna softreset it

you can decide nature etc I just want a copy when you got a good one.

I dont even need the redis rights on it I just want a copy of it and thats all

so if youre interested let me know:)

edit:)

found someone:)

Last edited:

Fabulous Dude

Banned deucer.
I have 1 pal hoopa code to give to someone who is gonna softreset it

you can decide nature etc I just want a copy when you got a good one.

I dont even need the redis rights on it I just want a copy of it and thats all

so if youre interested let me know:)
I'd likeit. Although, I will have to reset like shit! Can I trade the copy to you tomorrow? I'll start resetting now! Ye know what, I'll pass

Has anybody offered to help you yet? I can work on a proper one for ya, depending on how soon you need it. Will you need an extra Choice Specs as well? EDIT: Went ahead and got it ready to go anyways; let me know if you still need it and we'll get that squared away.
I don't need it anymore. Thanks a lot for the offer anyway. I appreciate it :)

I'd likeit. Although, I will have to reset like shit! Can I trade the copy to you tomorrow? I'll start resetting now! Ye know what, I'll pass
I would have decined you anyway nothing personal but everyone knows that with softresetting leends you cant say il do it in a day it can be a day it can be a week you cant be sure and I would prefer someone with at least some experience

I'm not sure what happened but when I entered my Maxsoft Hoopa code it said that the gift has already been recieved even though it's the first time I had entered it anyone has any idea why it isn't working?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm not sure what happened but when I entered my Maxsoft Hoopa code it said that the gift has already been recieved even though it's the first time I had entered it anyone has any idea why it isn't working?
sounds like maybe someone else got a hold of the code first

sounds like maybe someone else got a hold of the code first
How? The codes were in my mobile which is locked and is always with me. I haven't told anyone the codes either.

Edit: Nevermind it worked on OR. But when I tried to redeem it on X it didn't work anyone know why?

Last edited:
were they emailed to you from maxsoft or what? or are your eyes literally the only ones to have seen it? they couldve also typod the code? just speculating
Nope they weren't e-mailed I was redirected to a page after filling a form where I found the code and took a screenshot. And yes I'm literally the only one who has seen the code. I double and triple checked there were no typos. It worked on OR no idea why it didn't on X :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)