Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
A minor quibble and I know the name is a long one, but the person that changed my name made a typo. The penultimate letter is supposed to be a "u", as requested below:
Hi there, can I change my name to Inconspicuosaurus? It's my name on Showdown and other forums and my current one is one of those "sounded cool when I was 14" ones... Thanks! :)

k - oglemi
(I don't know how the system works, but if the note could still say "formerly BloodRedZangoose" that'd be great.)
Sorry for the trouble!

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone please change my username?

New username: Raravian
Reason: I started using BlubBlobbery because all the fancy names were already taken. At some point, trying to think of a nice not-yet-occupied username became a major pain in the ass, so I just went with it, even though it brings to mind associations with Jabba the Hut. Thing is, I'm not Jabba the Hut. Which is why I'd like it changed. To Raravian, because its origins are way too obscure for anyone to have used that as a username before me, and it's actually sorta nice. Also, I changed my name to Raravian on Serebii (I feel it's like cursing in a church here but forgive me) and Tumblr as well, and it's easier to have the same username on every social media thing where I talk and post about Pokemon, so people might recognize me.

k - oglemi

ponponyo

formerly ssunbae
Could you please change my username?

New username: ssunbae

Just because I want to match my new PS! IGN

Edit: Thank You

k - oglemi

Last edited:
Hi I ended up having a dramatic dilemma and might have tried to be an anonymous user in the doubles subforum by making the account derivations. I didn't know it was against the rules to make multiple accounts (however, it should have been obvious since I've been in tours before and that definitely wouldn't have been tolerated).
I will accept the infraction and the banning of that account as my punishment should be, but could I still request a profile change?
- My date of birth is shown as 1995 but it should be 2000.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to born ready, all lowercase. I feel like I've taken the next step in my pokemon career and a name change would cap off the final step to elevate my game. It's also really cool.

you will not go back if i change your name, are you sure - oglemi

Rob Edit: im serious m8

Last edited:
New Username: Lujigy

I want to use my new nickname on Pokémon Showdown and on Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. ^^

k - oglemi

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Would like a change to shadestep,

1. Sounds badass
2. Is a reference to Destiny
3. Is easier to type
4. Gives me waaay les HL when in ou room lol

A 'formerly Cynthia's Chomp' would be appreciated, thx!

k - oglemi

ehT

:dog:
is a Contributor Alumnus
New username: ehat
Reason: I've made this my new main on PS, it's easier to type, and it doesn't look weird with the Userlist Stylish script

Weird
Not weird

Could you also put "formerly beppityboopbop?" Thank you much!

k - oglemi

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
I would like to get my name changed to Pastelle (It would be Pastel if that wasn't already taken)

pastelgameboy is too long for my taste, and it sounds kind of childish.

Since I'm starting to get more involved on Smogon, I want a shorter, more professional sounding name without deviating too much from my old username, and Pastelle seems to do the trick.

that and im sick of being mistaken for a boy cause the word boy is in my name

k - oglemi

Can I change my name to Harvest God? ty if possible
Reason: My new nick on PS
Also is it required to have formerly (user)?

k - oglemi

Ridley

lofi hip hop radio - beats to relax/study to
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Could I get my name changed to Ridley? It's the name I use on PS and it's just easier for everyone that way.
No "formerly" ct needed. ty

Could I get my name changed to ' i'm sora '
it's the one i use on PS! & there's no formerly ct needed! ty

k - oglemi

Air Jak

Banned deucer.
You uh, messed up my name with the C in the Jak. Can I get that fixed with no formerly CT?

k - oglemi

New username: ysmaelbp
Reason: I mistakenly thought the name would be the real name, not the username, so I would like to change it for privacy reasons. No "formerly" please. Also, "ysmaelbp" is the one I use in PSD.

Thanks!

k - oglemi

I'd like to request a hopefully possible name change this time

New username: TSR
Reason: completely dropping this username i made when i was like 13. Also sounds cooler, easy to say, and something from another game I enjoy
Would appreciate the formerly thing too. Thx

k - oglemi

Vid

Our life is what our thoughts make it
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to request a username change
New Username: iVid
Reason: I use that name on PS more than this one and more known by that name than this one.

Thanks!

k - oglemi

Name Change: "TM64HoldHands"
I made my current name up like 3 years ago and I don't really like it anymore.

Birthdate edit: Oct 24, 1999 -> Oct 24, 2000

Thanks.

k - oglemi

Rory Mercury

lacks composure
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
would like to request a name change
Name: Rory Mercury
Reason being that that's my main account on PS! and it'd get rid of people asking what my name is or who I am or why I'm using their dishwasher.. ok maybe not that one
so anyway, hope it can be done ~ pls and ty

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)