Tournament LCPL Finals: Imanalt wins

Congrats Timburrs, coming back from 0-3 two weeks in a row is pretty impressive, especially when a lot of people didn't even predict you to make playoffs.
Thanks Squirtles for making my first season managing a fun one even if you're all terrible johns. :mad:

Everybody was always pretty active and ready to play other than Kavaway, who I drafted knowing that would probably be the case, so no worries there. Even though we didn't win it, I still want to post shoutouts because we had an awesome team and came so far. So here we go in no particular order:

Trash: The undefeated legend and part 1 of our cheerleading squad. Thanks for keeping a positive attitude and supporting the team!

Goao: Part 2 of 2 of our cheerleading squad; thank you for purposefully doing badly so that the rest of us look good!

Blarajan: Regardless of your busy schedule, you managed to show up every week ready to play on top of making me build with you sometimes which was great for me.

Heysup: Similarly to blara, thanks for making me play you a lot, it was definitely good for me to get some practice with you. You also managed to play just about every week, even though you had a super crowded schedule. It was great having you on the team.

The Avalanches: Nice job taking the Tangma spot and doing well with it, even though nobody could help you much with it.

TUO: You were always too hard on yourself, but you did great. Even though you quit, I hope we can still talk to each other. Stay meme'ing my friend.

Merritt: The other undefeated player of our team, thanks a lot for helping however you could from the sidelines and really showing up when I put you in.

Vermillion Project: I didn't know you too well and still don't really, but you consistently showed up, put up a solid fight, and were a great player to have on the team.

Jellicent: Sorry you didn't get to play much, but you were really flexible and patient about it which helped me a lot.

Omastar8-1: An accidental buy turned into me getting the best player record-wise and a good friend, I just don't understand why you ice beam'd the Porygon??

You guys were great, I hope to continue seeing you all around :toast:

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Shoutouts i guess (GOAO. get off my back i said i'd do them)

OP: Good manager most of the time, solid player most of the time, beat up dig is cute af and i'm using it now

Trash: Great guy, made the team what it was. rip maybe he'll be back some day

GOAO.: nerd (nah only a little. thanks for building with me that one time and you're a decent player don't let your record define you)
1-3

TUO: Really awesome person, cool battler, rip come back with trash please

Jellicent: never really talked to you i guess you're a person on our team. uhh gg?

Vermilion Project: I'll do your shoutout last, gimme a month or so

Heysup: Legendary user, honored to have been on your team. You're a really great battler, even if you can't do it as often as some people would like because of RL. You still made every battle though, which is kind of amazing. Hope you stay around for a while.

Blarajan: Legendary ex-tier leader user good player all around and a decent guy. Don't know you too well unfortunately, but always had a good impression of you.

The Avalanches: Tangma player, weird af timezone for battles, good guy. Sorry that team didn't work out like planned, but you made it work anyways.

Omastar42: The lord. You carried the damn team almost every single week. Worth so much, hope to be able to call you friend someday since you're a great person.

LCPL was great, better than first time I played. Too bad we lost from 3-0, but hey inspiring stories everybody loves the underdog I guess. GG timburrs.

Verm: cool guy don't know you too well. wish i could say more but sorry don't really know you

shoutouts:

omastar42: i dont know you, but you're cool i guess

op: thanks for believing in me man

blara: #renegades was a glorious trainwreck imo

vermillion project: i don't know you

heysup: thanks for your team bakery

tuo: idk you well

goao: that was a cool team pride post

the avalanches: i think we talked a little when you were fresh off of ps, idr

trash: when i think of you i think of infamy

jellicent: it was cool greeting you on irc when you came on while clearly drunk

it was really fun being a part of this team, and finally carrying a team made it an even more amazing experience. i'm glad to have 'known' you guys! n_n

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)