Spriting Contest - Contest #8: Spriter of the Month: Ice-cold Claws - NEXT CONTEST COMING SOON

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite #1:

Sprite #2:

This was pretty fun. Got me off of my lazy bum at least :p
Also, is it allowable to edit our sprites before the deadline? Otherwise I think I'm pretty content with what I have.
That's really impressive great job !

Yes you can edit your sprites until we reach to the deadline.

Here are my sprites:

Sprite #1:

Sprite #2:

I tried to make a Dracula but yeah lol

Reminder to the participants: You have 5 days to finish your sprites /!\

Reisen

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In!

Just wondering can we have only a Pokémon in one of the sprites?
Hey Yagura,

The participants can be able to add one or more pokemons in the sprite, it has to respect the size restriction. The pokemon(s) must respect the theme.

You can also have the choice to not add any pokemon in your sprite.

Hey Yagura,

The participants can be able to add one or more pokemons in the sprite, it has to respect the size restriction. The pokemon(s) must respect the theme.

You can also have the choice to not add any pokemon in your sprite.
I meant having only a Pokémon in it without a trainer sprite.

Reisen

Oh well this contest is based on trainer sprites mainly but if you make a pokemon sprite entirely which fit in the theme I don't see any objections for this.

Reisen

Depends on the country I will end this contest at 1:00pm GMT +2.

Also be careful to the double post, you can edit your old post and also delete the duplicate.

Reisen

Voting Period

All the participants have finished their works, it's time to nominate the best sprites ! During 3 days, everybody on smogon could be able to vote, here are the rules to follow:
  • You will have to vote for 2 sprites, if you vote two times for the same participant, he will earn 2 points.
  • The participants can also vote
  • Give a brief explanation of why you have chosen these 2 sprites
  • Once you have voted, you can't edit it, so make sure to choose the right sprites.

End of the votes: 20/10/2015

Here is the Halloween sprites:

Jellal Fernnandes:
Sprite #1:

Sprite #2:

Cynthia612
Sprite #1:

Sprite #2:

Sunfished

Sprite #1:

Sprite #2:

Awu
Sprite #1:

Sprite #2:

Yagura

Sprite #1:

Sprite #2:

Nightmare Serum

Sprite #1 :

Sprite #2 :

SiTuM'parleT'mort
Sprite#1:

Sprite #2:

Twerkerella
Sprite #1:

Sprite #2:

sirDonovan
Sprite #1:

Sprite #2:

Disqualified participants: Wally The Bully , Valiancy & pastelgameboy - Reason: Timeout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)