Cynthia Spriting Limited™

Salutations ladies and gentlemen. This is my Spriting Thread. I am not really good in spriting but I am trying to get my hand in this wonderful art. So please stop by and look at array of my sprites. And if you like my work then please contact me. I will also make sprites when someone asks. But plz abstain from using my sprites without permission. Just PM me. have a Nice Day :)

sprite-mega-altaria.png

Copy of mega_gardevoir_by_princess_phoenix-d87xc23.png

Copy of mega_gardevoir_custom_sprite_by_kevinhend-d7it5lt.png

Spr_HGSS_Firebreather.png

Spr_B2W2_Iris.png

Spr_B2W2_Benga.png

mega_gengar_sprite_by_commander_f-d75gg5g.png

Copy of 282 (2).png

445.png

Copy of Copy of Spr_HGSS_Karen.png

Spr_DP_Twins.png

azumarill.png

241.png

Raf sprite2.png

Raf sprite1.png

Spr_GS_Janine.png

venusaur (1).png

Copy of Copy of DS - Pokemon Platinum - Trainers.png

Copy of DS - Pokemon Platinum - Trainers.png

spiritomb.png

hgss_lugia_sprite_by_pokemon_diamond.gif

Spr_B2W2_Parasol_Lady.png

Grunt Duo.PNG

Leader Alpha.PNG

Elesa.PNG

Last edited:

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello Cynthia612

I have to say that I really enjoy your creativity in your sprite, especially in the colors.

If I can make a suggestion, as I can see the main problem in your sprite is the absence of shading, you should try to take the similar colors from trainers to make a specific color palette. You would be able to make the shading after this.

Reisen

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey Cynthia612

I've downloaded Paint.net by following this link. It is totally free.

About this sprite
I really like the design of it, you did some nice shading and the petals all around the trainer and the pokemon fit well on it, very nice job !

Thanks for taking a look Awu. My shading isn't that good but I will keep trying. And also really thanks for the link I was going berserk searching it.

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
Loving the sprites so far (I have my eye on that pretty pink Cynthia)! I have a short guide for shading that could be helpful... (Hopefully I explain it in a way that makes sense)

http://i.imgur.com/4cBDvd6.png

Hope it helped!

Edit- try to do the same thing you did for the fire on the Chandelure trainer sprite!

Reisen

Loving the sprites so far (I have my eye on that pretty pink Cynthia)! I have a short guide for shading that could be helpful... (Hopefully I explain it in a way that makes sense)

http://i.imgur.com/4cBDvd6.png

Hope it helped!

Edit- try to do the same thing you did for the fire on the Chandelure trainer sprite!
Really nice example but if I can suggest something concerning the shading, you should have replace the darker blue by the darker purple color in your color palette. You did the contrary in your example but I'm pretty sure it would have been better.

Reisen

I really like the Halloween sprite with Cynthia and Gardevoir; the will o wisp effect is really great on that sprite that's a nice job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)