Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the mon and it's role but generally it's like this:

For HP ice:
30/31/30/31/31/31 if mixed attacker/physical
31/30/30/31/31/31 if special
31/31/31/31/31/30 if TR

For fire
31/31/30/30/31/30 if physical (TR)/mixed (TR)
31/30/31/30/31/30 if special (TR)

And HP fire is always with even speed.
Your Trick Room spreads probably would prefer a 0 in Speed.

EDIT: Special spreads also would like a 0 in Attack.

I have a weird question... I have this shiny Pangoro nicknamed Pinky, and I'm not sure what Pokemon would best fit a "doubles battle" for it, with the nickname TheBrain for the second pokemon. Alakazam immediately came to mind first due to its info in the PokeDex, saying Alakazam has an IQ of 5,000. Anyone have any ideas on a different Pokemon? Thanks in advanced.

Note: This is just for fun mostly, in random wifi battles or Battle Maison and whatnot.

I have a weird question... I have this shiny Pangoro nicknamed Pinky, and I'm not sure what Pokemon would best fit a "doubles battle" for it, with the nickname TheBrain for the second pokemon. Alakazam immediately came to mind first due to its info in the PokeDex, saying Alakazam has an IQ of 5,000. Anyone have any ideas on a different Pokemon? Thanks in advanced.

Note: This is just for fun mostly, in random wifi battles or Battle Maison and whatnot.
Something to kill fairies would be a start. Mega Metagross maybe?

Awww....that's disappointing I wanted a Dianci, oh well.
Well you may be able to arrange a trade for one someone's soft reset, or someone may be generous enough to give you one that they didn't particularly care about soft resetting if you don't need it to be competitive...
the delivery girls been waiting for me to collect Diancie for a while now and since i cant use it in the maison i prob will never bother! ...how competitive do u need it to be? i don't mind doing a few soft resets to a usable nature but since i cant use a sync i wouldn't bother going at it for days/weeks on end for something perfect!

the delivery girls been waiting for me to collect Diancie for a while now and since i cant use it in the maison i prob will never bother! ...how competitive do u need it to be? i don't mind doing a few soft resets to a usable nature but since i cant use a sync i wouldn't bother going at it for days/weeks on end for something perfect!
It doesn't have to be too competitive, as long as it has a +speed nature and not totally useless it'll be good. Can you not synchronize when picking up from the delivery girl?

So... I thought I had a Hidden Ability Feebas, but it turns out I do not. Would anyone happen to have one?

EDIT: Nevermind. As it turns out, Competitive is not Milotic's hidden ability.

Last edited:
hey there :)

anyone got a timid staryu/starmie ? i don't need to keep it it's just for a TMBM , i forgot to do the nature on my starmie and i ended up with a 6iv TMBM :s lol!
pm me plz :)

edit : solved ! ty shiny finder

Last edited:
Hello friends, I'm new to the boards hope this is the right place. I'm looking to make a few trades to finish off my Coastal and Mountain Kalos dexes. Currently looking for Gorebyss and Huntail. I have two Clamperls and a Deep Sea Tooth and Scale so if anyone wants to get the dex entry and do a swap let me know.

Also looking for a Politoed, same as before I have a Poliwhirl with a King's Rock. I would also like to have Xerneas in my dex and could put up my Yveltal. We can either keep the traded Pokemon or send them back as mine are just random and not good IV pokemon.

My friend code is 0774-4366-7539,

Cheers.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello friends, I'm new to the boards hope this is the right place. I'm looking to make a few trades to finish off my Coastal and Mountain Kalos dexes. Currently looking for Gorebyss and Huntail. I have two Clamperls and a Deep Sea Tooth and Scale so if anyone wants to get the dex entry and do a swap let me know.

Also looking for a Politoed, same as before I have a Poliwhirl with a King's Rock. I would also like to have Xerneas in my dex and could put up my Yveltal. We can either keep the traded Pokemon or send them back as mine are just random and not good IV pokemon.

My friend code is 0774-4366-7539,

Cheers.
if nobodys helped in you in 11 hours from now, i can do this for you

Does anybody have any of these Pokemon in the listed ball? If you do or can get them please pm me.

Love ball:

• Rattata
  • Spearow
  • Paras
  • Diglett
  • Psyduck
  • Mankey
  • Geodude
  • Doduo
  • Onix
  • Krabby
  • Rhyhorn
  • Mr Mime
  • Ledyba
  • Chinchou
  • Natu
  • Sunkern
  • Yanma
  • Wobbuffet
  • Swinub
  • Corsola
  • Remoraid
  • Elekid
  • Poochyena
  • Seedot
  • Taillow
  • Shroomish
  • Whismur
  • Numel
  • Spinda
  • Starly
  • Bidoof
  • Chatot
And:

• Heavy Dratini
  • Level Dratini

What's a good nature and iv spread for a trick room Pokemon? I don't have a particular poke in mind atm but I'm RNGing ditto's for breeding...

What's a good nature and iv spread for a trick room Pokemon? I don't have a particular poke in mind atm but I'm RNGing ditto's for breeding...
when it doubt 31/0/31/31/31/0 or 31/31/31/31/31/0. It's tricky if you want to do HP spreads (Ice: 31/1/31/31/31/0, Fire: 31/0/31/30/31/0) but just 0 in spe is a good place to start. As for nature any -Spe (Brave, Quiet, Relaxed, Sassy) for a ditto, but you're better of to get the 'mon in question with the right nature

Most has a brave trick roo ditto he'll give u for free if if ask...he's nice like that! I also got 5/6 trick room poke spitbacks in the thread in my signature if they're any good to u!

Does anyone have a female Adaptability Feebas in a matching ball (if possible)? I don't know much about where you can obtain one but I just need it to help a friend with VGC team. IVs and nature do not matter. You can take whatever you want from my trade thread.

Any chance one of ya'll has an Electivire you can touch trade me real quick? It's the veeeeeery last Poke I need to log for my Nat Dex. I'll give ya a flawless Moon Ball Houndour for your time.

EDIT: All done! Many thanks to Corie for helping me out.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a female Adaptability Feebas in a matching ball (if possible)? I don't know much about where you can obtain one but I just need it to help a friend with VGC team. IVs and nature do not matter. You can take whatever you want from my trade thread.
Are you sure you want Adaptability and not Oblivious? Adaptability becomes Cute Charm whereas Oblivious becomes Competitive.
So the best special wall in ou is chansey, who is the best phys wall?
It's very likely that Skarmory still holds that title thanks to base 140 Defense, great typing, and access to Roost and Whirlwind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)