Media Metalheads Thread III

in love with ABR's new album, so beachy!

thy art is murder dropped another album recently, kinda meh but i'll probably go back to it sometime

new kataklysm still a month away, anyone listen to them?

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Oh right I forgot to mention that the new Symphony X album is ridiculously good. The more they shave off the cheesiness the better their sound gets.

Catherine Walker

Banned deucer.
they're nowhere near the level of excellence displayed on far away from the sun but they're still solid and they're fun listens at the very least.

New Mgla is pretty much just as expected - really damn good. I've seen people complain about some of the drumming but I haven't noticed any that stand out in a bad way so far.

New Mgla is pretty much just as expected - really damn good. I've seen people complain about some of the drumming but I haven't noticed any that stand out in a bad way so far.
yeah it's good.

shit ton of awesome metal this year.

The Snare will be starting up again within the next couple weeks too.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Holy shit guys I finally listened to the new iron maiden album. It's unbelievably good. Like. Holy shit what the fuck I was not expecting it to be this good at all.

Inflikted

Orco2
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ah lol honestly i found "the speed of light" to be a tad dull at first listen so i wasn't that hyped for the album. But if you say so i may give it a shot

I don't want to get too hyped, but the new Megadeth song is actually decent which makes me happier than it should

Will it be available afterwards? You didn't post the link like you used to last and I was sad :(
yeah i didn't have time this week to edit last weeks down (and i had a couple technical flubs i needed to fix too).

both will be posted tomorrow, hopefully.

WTF DEAFHEAVEN R NO BLACK METTLE YOU INFIDEL /s

Gave it a listen just now, enjoyed it quite a bit. Can't give a proper opinion until I get it in some decent sound quality, but I still doubt it's in bm aoty contention for me when these things exist and Plaga's sophomore effort is supposed to come out before the end of this year.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)