Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tossed. Gotta do better.

Anyone get the Phantom Force Darkrai with a Hasty/Naive/Jolly nature? I know most people have Timid ones because that's the obvious nature to use on Darkrai but it kind of ruins the point of the event move. If anyone has one, CMT for it.
I got a Naive one for Chesty. It's on his thread, not sure if it's on mine. I think it's got Phantom Force...

Hoopa U's no-battle-box clause makes me wonder: If *somehow* in the future a Pokemon was created so that it could ONLY ever be used in-game against wild pokemon or trainers, due to some arbitrary restriction... would it be allowed on the simulators? Since currently (and for the forseeable future) Hoopa-U is only usable in battles where you have access to your party, which implies the simulators are "simulating" those kind of battles. Curious.

Hoopa U's no-battle-box clause makes me wonder: If *somehow* in the future a Pokemon was created so that it could ONLY ever be used in-game against wild pokemon or trainers, due to some arbitrary restriction... would it be allowed on the simulators? Since currently (and for the forseeable future) Hoopa-U is only usable in battles where you have access to your party, which implies the simulators are "simulating" those kind of battles. Curious.
I think so, yes. Volcanion, Static Zapdos, Water Absorb Suicine etc. are also usable for instance.

I think so, yes. Volcanion, Static Zapdos, Water Absorb Suicine etc. are also usable for instance.
Not on the standard OU sim, though, right? On ones similar to 5th gen's Dreamworld tier, since they haven't been released.
(How I miss the days of everybody dreading Shadow Tag Chandelure!)

Not on the standard OU sim, though, right? On ones similar to 5th gen's Dreamworld tier, since they haven't been released.
(How I miss the days of everybody dreading Shadow Tag Chandelure!)
Well, stuff like Sheer Force Tauros with Double-Edge is also possible on the standard OU simulator, despite Double-Edge being a Generation III exclusive tutor move for Tauros.

Hey guys I want to try to SR a Kyruem. Does anyone have a Zekrom that they absolutely don't need. IVs and nature literately mean nothing to me, since it'll be sacrificed to make Kyruem black. Thank you

Hey guys I want to try to SR a Kyruem. Does anyone have a Zekrom that they absolutely don't need. IVs and nature literately mean nothing to me, since it'll be sacrificed to make Kyruem black. Thank you
I can give you one. Can you assure me you can give it back once you're done, though?

Oh, I just looked into my Poke Bank and I noticed I actually do have a spare Zekrom. I also have a Reshiram for you, if you'd like. Let me know :)
I thankfully still have the Reshiram from my game, so I don't need it. Thank you! I can trade now if you are available

…So anyone with any of this stuff, CMT please? All non-injected Wondercards.

• PGL Pikachu Code
  • GAME Darkrai (Hasty, Jolly, Naive w/ 30+ Spread)
  • Shiny Adamant Giratina

Looking for a female Croagunk/Toxicroak spitback in a Great Ball preferably with Dry Skin.
I've got one in my trade thread. It's in a Dive Ball though, but I'm breeding for one in a Great Ball at the moment. Are you patient enough? I'll probably have it by tomorrow.

…So anyone with any of this stuff, CMT please? All non-injected Wondercards.

• PGL Pikachu Code
  • GAME Darkrai (Hasty, Jolly, Naive w/ 30+ Spread)
  • Shiny Adamant Giratina
I'm gonna assume you mean a Defog Giratina one? If so, you're in luck! I RNG'd one a few days ago. =)

If someone has an extra or would mind trading a competitive Alakazam with me I would greatly appreciate. We can negotiate on what you would like in return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)