The Ubers Open IV - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frizy

dont change my ct fuckers
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
activity post. i vm'd my opponent yesterday suggesting that we play this morning, but he didnt respond nor come online even though he would've seen it (seeing as he came online not long after i sent the vm). scheduling our match has been pretty difficult considering he only gave me a 3hr window of availability, refused to play on the weekend, and now is not online during the times he gave me....

I choked horribly in g1 and got absolutely plastered in g2. I let the choke get to my head. ggs man. Can't even begin to say how mad I am at myself. Had a chance to finally make a name for myself and let it slip away.

Reactions: Ed
It's k. I'm p sure I had a decent path to victor without the crit, but I got lucky last round so who cares.

ggs

Activity:

ToF vs H-C (irl stuff stopped ToF from playing :(, sorry dude)
HJAD vs Troller X (HJAD did post in the thread page 3, and troller couldn't find a second time to play after missing the first time)

Extensions:

Scythe. vs galbia (neither posted in the thread but the VM activity indicated one of them meant to ask for an extension so I'll allow it)
Level 51 vs Dracomaster Dab (playing in 3-4 hours)
-Tsunami- vs. MetalGro$$ (they may have played already??? what's going on here, VM wall makes it sounds like matches happened but there was no post and metalgross hasn't been on in a couple days)

Coinflips:

Asmodean vs Karppi (little effort to find a time to play by both sides, since there's been 0 contact since Sunday and neither asked for an extension, i'm flipping this)

#Sweep: !pick Asmodean, Karppi
We randomly picked: Karppi

Drookez vs Kingler12345 (no contact in a week and a half, little effort to play, no extension request...easy coinflip)

#Sweep: !pick Drookez, Kingler12345
We randomly picked: Drookez

Eniigma vs Reymedy (see above)

#Sweep: !pick eniigma, Reymedy
We randomly picked: eniigma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)