Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, thanks for responding to the SQSA thread! Definitly interested in this (shiny or not doesn't matter):

#209 - Snubbull ♀
OT:
Fluke ID: 02762
Nature: Adamant Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Moves: Close Combat | Metronome | Fake Tears | Crunch

Seems to me like you have almost anything, but I can offer you some Self-bred BR pokemon (both for your own use, or you can give them away fully redis in your giveaway without crediting me). Would that be interesting (in which case I'll list them)? Also have some fully-redis legends that I received from trustworthy people on smogon, but I didn't SR them myself.
Modest, Lv.54
OT: Naga ID: 09210
31/31/31/31/31/31
Redistributable

Naive, Lv.53
OT: Japanese ID: 17629
31/30/31/31/31/31
Redistributable
Modest, Lv. 68
OT: Love ID: 10248
31/x/31/31/31/31
Redistributable

Rash, Lv.100
OT: Arthur ID: 05997
31/30/31/31/31/31
Redistributable

Hi there, thanks for responding to the SQSA thread! Definitly interested in this (shiny or not doesn't matter):

#209 - Snubbull ♀
OT:
Fluke ID: 02762
Nature: Adamant Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Moves: Close Combat | Metronome | Fake Tears | Crunch

Seems to me like you have almost anything, but I can offer you some Self-bred BR pokemon (both for your own use, or you can give them away fully redis in your giveaway without crediting me). Would that be interesting (in which case I'll list them)? Also have some fully-redis legends that I received from trustworthy people on smogon, but I didn't SR them myself.
Modest, Lv.54
OT: Naga ID: 09210
31/31/31/31/31/31
Redistributable

Naive, Lv.53
OT: Japanese ID: 17629
31/30/31/31/31/31
Redistributable
Modest, Lv. 68
OT: Love ID: 10248
31/x/31/31/31/31
Redistributable

Rash, Lv.100
OT: Arthur ID: 05997
31/30/31/31/31/31
Redistributable
That 31/31/31/31/31/31 Xerneas looks beautiful. However, only my Snubbull would be unfair towards you. Feel free to add some of my stuff to the trade.

That 31/31/31/31/31/31 Xerneas looks beautiful. However, only my Snubbull would be unfair towards you. Feel free to add some of my stuff to the trade.
That's nice of you! How about the fully redis Ho-oh below? :) (EDIT: In case you didn't notice, the Xerneas is not UT btw. EV trained as well by myself)

#250 - Ho-Oh
OT:
Tate ID: 13364
Nature: Adamant Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Tailwind | Snore | Iron Head | Zen Headbutt
RNG'd by Tatertot
Fully Redistributable

That's nice of you! How about the fully redis Ho-oh below? :) (EDIT: In case you didn't notice, the Xerneas is not UT btw. EV trained as well by myself)

#250 - Ho-Oh
OT:
Tate ID: 13364
Nature: Adamant Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Tailwind | Snore | Iron Head | Zen Headbutt
RNG'd by Tatertot
Fully Redistributable
Alright, sure. I'd have to clone it first. Will do that later today. Would that be OK for you?

Hey Fluke! This looks like a wildly successful establishment you've got here :P

I'm interested in one of these Rotoms

Rotom-W @ Sitrus Berry
Nature: Bold Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Moves: Will-O-Wisp | Hydro Pump | Volt Switch | Protect

Would you happen to have one in stock? It would be hugely helpful for me in building a team. Thanks!

Hey Fluke! This looks like a wildly successful establishment you've got here :P

I'm interested in one of these Rotoms

Rotom-W @ Sitrus Berry
Nature: Bold Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Moves: Will-O-Wisp | Hydro Pump | Volt Switch | Protect

Would you happen to have one in stock? It would be hugely helpful for me in building a team. Thanks!
Yes I do. Just follow the instructions in the 'small introduction' tab for a free one :)

Hi, are you interested in anything from my thread?
I think I'm interested in the BR shiny Camerupt. What would you want in return?

Yes I do. Just follow the instructions in the 'small introduction' tab for a free one :)

I think I'm interested in the BR shiny Camerupt. What would you want in return?
You have a great collection. What are your rates as I am interested in your shiny yanma and shiny riolu?

Hey bud, i'm the Mr. Mime for Ho-Oh guy. You got a minute to get this trade done?
Sure! I'll be available for the next hour. Let me know.

You have a great collection. What are your rates as I am interested in your shiny yanma and shiny riolu?
I'd rather do 1:1. Your Camerupt is battle ready whereas my Pokemon have a set of 4 egg moves. Kind of evens it out, imo.

Gotta ask my partner. But I think we can do it. I'll let you know. If we can, give us a few days. What can I pick Fluke?
Just pick anything as long as it's reasonable.

Last edited:
Sure! I'll be available for the next hour. Let me know.

I'd rather do 1:1. Your Camerupt is battle ready whereas my Pokemon have a set of 4 egg moves. Kind of evens it out, imo.

Just pick anything as long as it's reasonable.
Ok, can I do it for the riolu then? Also I will need to get the camerupt cloned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)