ORAS Team Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
subbing in Snowy. for scald since scald quit, I think he already played a game though so snowy can play the rest. Also subbing macle in for anto since she can't play :[. Hope this isn't too late

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm obviously not giving anyone wins in the first week. Fortune if you're still serious about this tournament (I don't see why you'd give up as your team is still in a decent position. Top 2 teams of each heat make it through.) then you should find a sub.
--My thoughts exactly. Fortune, no offense to you, but I find it unacceptable that you first approached me to sub in for your UU guy and then your teammates eventually gave up because they lose to (presumably) hax every single fucking time. Sure, you made the greatest decision, but with everyone else pulling the team down, that greatest decision turned to be a waste of potential.

tl;dr: Ain't giving up 'til it's over. Get your act together and settle whatever you need to settle.

I'll let this post serve as a wake-up call to Geotal, GGamer, Azumarill, MattyBrollic, Stockings, and North as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)