Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm looking for a HA Squirtle line poke. I can offer a shiny 31/0/31/31/17ish/31 timid Ralts if anyone wants it. I also have 31/x/31/31/31/31 Anticipation Modest Eevee, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Immunity Gligar, and a select few other breedable pokemon. :) If you're not interested in anything mentioned let me know and I'll make a short list of the very few things I have. :)
I have one you can have for free pm if you would like it.

How do you like that? I just told someone that I'm really not good at breeding shiny pokemon (and I really can't do it just because I'm not good at it) about 2 weeks ago and then I tried breeding a non-shiny HA Nincada a week later and then suddenly I just unintentionally bred shiny HA nincada (with an iv set 31/31/31/xx/31/31) coincidentally.

Well, I am glad that I managed to breed a shiny pokemon even though it wasn't my intention to do it. But I just hated it when it happens coincidentally in a time like this after I told someone that I'm really not good at it. Because sometimes coincidence can make me and some people look like we're lying. Hehehe. ^^;

Anyway, just to ask for your opinions. If I said "that I really can't breed a shiny pokemon" just because I'm not good at it, what exactly does that make you think that I mean?

The only reason why I am asking because I told Pokéguy that I really can't breed shiny pokemon just because I'm not good at it (After he asked me to breed a shiny snorunt for him). And since I managed to breed a shiny HA nincada (with 31/31/31/xx/31/31) unintentionally, how exactly do I explain this?
Don't be silly. You got lucky. When I was doing Masuda'ing, it took me about 1100+ eggs to get a shiny that was 5iv in the stats I wanted. Masuda takes waaaay too long. TSV hatching is much easier (or find a match on your other file and back up the TMM with Powersaves).

Is this worth anything?

Hoopa
Hasty Nature
31 / 31 / 30 / 28 / 25 / 31
Hidden Power [Grass]

I know that the special stats could and probably should be higher, but it's the right nature and life's too short to aim for 6IVs on a Pokémon that can't be synchronized... -.-

Tossed.

Last edited:
Is this worth anything?

Hoopa
Hasty Nature
31 / 31 / 30 / 28 / 25 / 31
Hidden Power [Grass]

I know that the special stats could and probably should be higher, but it's the right nature and life's too short to aim for 6IVs on a Pokémon that can't be synchronized... -.-
I'd say toss. Imo HP Grass isn't even worth mentioning when SpA isn't maxed.

Don't be silly. You got lucky. When I was doing Masuda'ing, it took me about 1100+ eggs to get a shiny that was 5iv in the stats I wanted. Masuda takes waaaay too long. TSV hatching is much easier (or find a match on your other file and back up the TMM with Powersaves).
Hehehehe yup.

Does anyone have a HA snover which they can give to me. I don't care about IVs or anything but female would be nice but I'll live with male if you have one

Does anyone have an Adamant or Jolly Magikarp or Gyarados? Preferably with 5 or 6IVs in attack/speed. Don't have much to offer, a few starters, Ditto, Rotom.

Does anyone have an Adamant or Jolly Magikarp or Gyarados? Preferably with 5 or 6IVs in attack/speed. Don't have much to offer, a few starters, Ditto, Rotom.
I can give you one for free. Let me know if you're still in need.

Alright, I should be online in about 10 minutes if that's okay :)

EDIT: You haven't added me yet. Let me know when you do and when you get on.
woops, I added u now and am online

EDIT: Are u there? I have to step out for a few, I will be back in 45 mins unless you can make the trade in the next 5

Last edited:
woops, I added u now and am online

EDIT: Are u there? I have to step out for a few, I will be back in 45 mins unless you can make the trade in the next 5
I'm online, waiting for you. But I can't find you. Are you sure you're online too? I have to leave soon, so we better do this trade now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)