Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id rather not speak about this in the open, lets take it to PM. Maybe you can also give me some tips on battling while we are at it? :P Sent you a PM :)))

On the cusp of completing the dex, and I really don't want to breed to finish it up if I don't have to. Can anyone help with the following mons. We can just trade and trade back.

Sinnoh: Prinplup, Criketot, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Buizel, Cherubi, Glameow, Bonsly, Happiny
Unova: Oshawatt, Dewott
Kalos: Chespin, Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Amura, Amamura

LF: PAL Hoopa serial code

Will provide copy and redis rights for the Hoopa I inevitably SR for (essentially I'm doing the work for you) + credits in my trade thread. Please message me if this is possible, thanks!

EDIT: This is me assuming the codes will work on my Australian game and 3DS as it's PAL also - would someone be able to confirm this for me please?

Last edited:
LF: PAL Hoopa serial code

Will provide copy and redis rights for the Hoopa I inevitably SR for (essentially I'm doing the work for you) + credits in my trade thread. Please message me if this is possible, thanks!

EDIT: This is me assuming the codes will work on my Australian game and 3DS as it's PAL also - would someone be able to confirm this for me please?
I have a PAL Hoopa code pm me when u get ur confirmation but I'm sure that if the system is PAL then it will (but get a second opinion!)

I have a PAL Hoopa code pm me when u get ur confirmation but I'm sure that if the system is PAL then it will (but get a second opinion!)
Well put it this way - if the code works, then the deal can go ahead. If it doesn't, then I'll send you a breedable or something as thanks and you'll still have the code to use for yourself.

On the cusp of completing the dex, and I really don't want to breed to finish it up if I don't have to. Can anyone help with the following mons. We can just trade and trade back.

Sinnoh: Glameow, Bonsly, Happiny
Kalos: Chespin, Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Amura(need one for keeps)
*Free 4-5 iv spitback for your troubles/Let me know what you're looking for(I have a lot)*
Bump

Hey Guys I need a Vullaby in a Luxury Ball, a female HA Dream and Dive Ball Wooper,a female HA Dream Ball Gible and a Female Nest Ball Chespin. I can give Bankball spitbacks for them would be awesome if someone could help me out ^^

In the meantime, is there anyone who might be available now who can trade me a slurpuff and aromatisse, and an amura for keeps? This is all I need to complete the dex.

Juste SRed this Hoopa, Adamant 31/31/30/18/29/31, I'm guessing you guys are gonna tell me to toss? (I'm probably just gonna keep anyways and continue SRing for something else/ better ^^' )

According to Thomaz 's spreadsheet, there aren't any Adamant ones out there, so...

Last edited:
Juste SRed this Hoopa, Adamant 31/31/30/18/29/31, I'm guessing you guys are gonna tell me to toss? (I'm probably just gonna keep anyways and continue SRing for something else/ better ^^' )

According to Thomaz 's spreadsheet, there aren't any Adamant ones out there, so...
I would keep tbh

Is physical/mixed Trick Room Hoopa a thing? I just got this...

31/31/31/31/31/25
Brave
Not really :( Special TR is a thing though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)