Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Fluke, wondering if I could have a Rotom-Wash in the free section, deposited a level 2 female wurmple with the message "rawpatty cooks!"
Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes you can. However, I won't be available for the next 7 hours or so. I will let you know when I get to it.
Thanks Fluke! No rush :)

EDIT: Got sniped, swapped to a level 5 male wurmple.. same message
EDIT2: Sniped again, put up a Level 4 wurmple, "rawpatty cooks!"
EDIT3: Sniped again, wow people really like wurmples... replaced with a level 3 wurmple (male).. same message
EDIT4: sniped again.. deposited a level 1 male charmander with the message "rawpatty cooks!"

Last edited:
Hi Fluke,i am just starting and i would realy like a Tyranitar and also any of your free stuff you have ready
i have bread so far some pokemon if you want any of them:
adamant phanpy with ice shard
sassy ferrosseed with seed bomb/stealth rock/leech seed
adamant gible with sand vail ability
bold bulbasaur

also got from trades/breed but they are not competitive
shiny bulbasaur
shiny basculin
shiny skorupi
shiny Raiku

Ty!

Do you mind if you could also give me a Fully Redistributable shiny Entei as well then? I think just 1 full redis for a RNG'ed Pokemon isn't a good deal
Alright, no problem.

Hi Fluke,i am just starting and i would realy like a Tyranitarite and also any of your free stuff you have ready
i have bread so far some pokemon if you want any of them:
adamant phanpy with ice shard
sassy ferrosseed with seed bomb/stealth rock/leech seed
adamant gible with sand vail ability
bold bulbasaur

also got from trades/breed but they are not competitive
shiny bulbasaur
shiny basculin
shiny skorupi
shiny Raiku

Ty!
Just pick anything for the free stuff section. I don't need anything in return.

Thanks! i have deposite a lvl 1 female magikarp for tyranitar message FLUKE
I also would like a Feraligatr,Aegislash and a Greninja if you give more than one when you have some ready :)

I also would like a Feraligatr,Aegislash and a Greninja if you give more than one when you have some ready :)
I will get to it tomorrow. It's 1:30 AM for me and I have to get up early. Signing off ~

I can do it in like two hours. Would that time work for you?

Also, you watch Toriko?!
Now maybe?

And yes, I started the series like 2 months ago. My progress is 15-20 chapters.(exams) I thought your picture was of the armored Titan from Shingeki no Kyojin at first. lol :3

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hi Fluke! I took a gander at your giveaway section and I'm really interested in your Greninja, Tyranitar, Feraligatr and Ferrothorn. (Is it alright to ask for each of these or is it 1 giveaway per person?)

Anyways I deposited a lv1 Male Kabuto for your Greninja with the message, "fluke ninja". IGN: Magistelle

P.S. Monkey King Arc best arc. Dancing Zebra is just too much lol

I think it got sniped. Can you check?

Now maybe?

And yes, I started the series like 2 months ago. My progress is 15-20 chapters.(exams) I thought your picture was of the armored Titan from Shingeki no Kyojin at first. lol :3
I'm available now. And yeah the armored titan is dope too.

Hi Fluke! I took a gander at your giveaway section and I'm really interested in your Greninja, Tyranitar, Feraligatr and Ferrothorn. (Is it alright to ask for each of these or is it 1 giveaway per person?)

Anyways I deposited a lv1 Male Kabuto for your Greninja with the message, "fluke ninja". IGN: Magistelle

P.S. Monkey King Arc best arc. Dancing Zebra is just too much lol
Nah it's all good, ask how many you want. I think the Kabuto got sniped though. Can you confirm?

Last edited:

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Nah it's all good, ask how many you want. I think the Kabuto got sniped though. Can you confirm?
Ah you're right, someone actually traded a german greninja for it lmao. Redeposited another lv1 male kabuto with the message "fluke ninja".

Heya Fluke, dunno if it got buried, but could I get a rotom-wash ? Put up a charmander level 1 with the message "rawpatty cooks!" Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)