Smogon Superstars VI- Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won against alf, gg

yesterday floppy asked me to play and I told him I wanted to play the ST first, then he was gone somewhere (was not that long after his contact though)
today I didn't see him the whole day and I was on smogtours most of the time
I'd like an extension, I'm sure we could get the game done in a reasonable delay

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i won against aurious and lost against lyconik. not sure whats up with zorodark, might need an extension

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
won against bad ass thanks to sr killing a 13% mon. i lost vs dice a while ago though it isn't updated in the op yet

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Well, High Impulse didn't respond my VM and was prolly afk when I pm'd him on smogtours today

Hopefully we can play another day oo

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Considering the amount of games left, this round will be extended until Friday the 6th. Alexander. is being subbed out for henry (TDK , idiotfrommars , Asuya ) and his losses won't count in on his record(neither would any wins he might have gotten). papai noel , reiku and ToF have 24 hours to get at least one match done, otherwise they'll be getting subbed out.

Go Ciele!
Go Floppy!

One of you is already a superstar; the other, well, your'e super.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)