ORAS Team Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND YOU DIDNT SHOW UP SO WHATS UR POINT FAM

>posts a screenshot of him scheduling a time to which he didnt show up to

ur a handful bro
Dude the timing obviously said last sat. I even confirmed tat it is not the day I sent it which was a Saturday but the Saturday after tat

I apologize for my teammate Will Of Fire had a significant loss of a close friend and not in the mood to play for a few days opponents hope to understand the situation, i will play my last matches the soon as possible

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Island Spices hasn't been too open with scheduling - just said to meet up with him in the UU room w/out specifying a time. I've looked there almost everyday at some point or another and haven't seen him too much, so hoping that he responds so we can schedule as my activity next week will be sporadic.

Guilas D told me he was only available on weekends and didnt show up last weekend (but we didnt really specificy a time except "night" so it was understandable), and missed the scheduled time this weekend. so activity for now unless he can play on weekdays cuz i can.

p2

Banned deucer.
Ok, since Deej Dy asked we're gonna change our name to what he wanted (Disciples of Deejus) and we need a sub to replace Water Drone to fight his last RU dude

yeah so anybody that wants to play RU, vm me :o

Last edited:
I've been online since yesterday in the room Smogon doubles, I could talk to my opponent in the room yesterday, but he was in the middle of a halloween party and did not answer me anymore. Today I was expecting pretty much the whole day in the online server, I played the ST and nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)