Tournament scRUb League 2: The Bootylicious Week 4 (won by Passion's posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
atomicllamas please choose a player on ForgottenOnes's team to receive a loss because he did not understand how this week works.

To reiterate, everyone is playing the metagame described in the OP. No need to submit teams because we will be able to tell if you broke the rules through logs.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I vm'd tyranitards but no response, activity I guess

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hello fellow participants, I know all of you have been craving and begging for official results from your leaders in regards to the scRUb league. Spirit, complete legitimacy, and I have all been busy in the back room for a month or so doing some research on all of the battles. After all of said research we have found that the winners of the scRUb league are... passion, Spirit, AND complete legitimacy! Thank you all very much for participating and we hope to see you all next year in our next game changing edition of the scRUb league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)