Role Playing Philosopher's Stone War V - Postgame

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
imperfectluck has subbed in for Maxim
jumpluff has subbed in for Walrein

Just to be clear

I know it looks like we aren't progressing fast, but this war has actually been very bloody.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Day 3

Savior has been killed... but it refused

Benjamin (imperfectluck) has been killed.

With the storm quickly returning, things have already become chaotic. The police have fled Amesbury. They tried to arrest the sniper from the previous day, but things took a turn for the worse when a murderous but beautiful young woman showed up. No police were killed, but the experience scarred them mentally.

Few stragglers remain. The Catkin Lodge, which chose not to close after one murder, has now experience a mass killing. The woman with the daggers was spotted while carving up two victims in a row. Many escaped, but several were killed. She is still at large.

Meanwhile, the body of the man with the gun was found near apartment complex The Cloisters. He appears to have been stabbed through the back with a spear.

With few police in sight and people severely inconvenienced by the storm, rumor has it that troop movement has been seen at nearby Boscombe Down.

Everyone has 48 hours to send in a day plan.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
IMPORTANT

Founts that have been active for 2 days will now give 5 less mana, as will any new ones erected in the same area. Players can always choose to create new ones elsewhere.

Did the Saturday thing go ahead? Sorry to nag, but I don't want to be doing PSW stuff during my midterms, or worse, my finals, and I'd equally hate to see it die. Signs of life please? :(

eta: may find availability hard until April

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Y'know what, people know where they are, will probably have a good idea about their mana, so it's now Day 4.

Assassin, Eris, died. (phoenix)
Caster, The Fates, died. (Temperantia)
Savior, Väinämöinen, died. (Agape)
Archer, Simo Hayha, died. (Ullar)

The snow has stopped falling indefinitely.

I'll get more specific details out later, so I don't expect quick day plans, but you might as well be able to send them in if you want to.

Last edited:
one of them got subbed but yes only three alive now since one died first day and four died yesterday, I think yesterday was the most carnage we've ever seen in a single day in a PSW? this is going to be the shortest PSW ever I think. postgame should be interesting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)