The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

YEEHAW BITCHES, IN DETROIT IF YOU FUCK UP OUR 90-YEAR OLD OWNER WILL RUN YOUR BITCH ASS DOWN WITH HER GOLF CART! YEEHAW!

PACK YOUR FUCKING BAGS CALDWELL YOU'RE A DEAD MAN WALKING

FORD 2016 MAKE DETROIT GREAT AGAIN

I DON'T CARE HOW EXAGGERATED THIS TWEET IS THE THOUGHT OF THIS IS TOO AMAZING TO NOT ACCEPT AS REALITY

Last edited:

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
the Bills' are even worse, what in the everloving FUCK were they thinking

at least make the pants blue or white or something, CHRIST

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
A few weeks is too long when you're already out your all star RB and at 5-4 fighting for a playoff spot. Not sure what we did to piss off the football gods, but this is getting to the point of being ridiculous

Good job Atlanta. Way to play down two your opponents for the past month.

I swear to god I haven't seen this team play four quarters in at least four years.

Last edited:
A few weeks is too long when you're already out your all star RB and at 5-4 fighting for a playoff spot. Not sure what we did to piss off the football gods, but this is getting to the point of being ridiculous
You guys get the Browns and then have a bye, and apparently Roethlisberger may only miss 1-2 weeks. It could be worse, all things considered.

Also LOL Falcons losing to Gabbert.

Denver's defense could be the best ever!

(Promptly gets beat by a bad team that fired its OC midweek)
So? 2000 ravens defense let a crap team drop 39 on them. Is this your first season watching the sport? Expecting a team to perform a certain way every week is dumb and has never happened since the the cap. For reference the 2011 saints team, one of the all time greatest teams, got blown out by a 2-14 team. And that's not even mentioning that current peyton is 1-3 against these colts. Including a loss with the 2013 broncs, the best O of all time. The loss is meaningless in terms of what it says of either team.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sam Bradford has got to be the worst qb ever at awareness of where the first down marker is. That's about the fourth time I've seen him short his receiver on third down

The world is surely going mad if a loser like Blaine Gabbert can get a win against the Falcons...either that or the Falcons are just really bad now after a 5-0 start or whatever it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)