Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting to change to Yaksok. I go by that name on PS now instead of this

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting name change to Shounen as I am officially a weeaboo.

(Also go by Shounen on PS and would like to have some consistency.)

k - oglemi

Requesting name change to empire370

reason: I dont feel comfortable with my current name and would like to start a new path and I love the show empire

k - oglemi

Requesting name change to Mega Ampharos

Reason-I made the account more than two years ago and now I don't like it anymore.

Edit: This is the name I want officially.

k - oglemi

I would like to request a name change to Exiiile, as it is the name I go by on Pokemon Showdown, and I created this account before I knew I would need to use it a lot.

k - oglemi

Request a name change to Melo

Reason: I do not like most of my current nick (translate google english, sorry ]: )

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
my smogon name is "megaqwer:D" but my PS name is megaqwer is ready. does that diferrence do anything?

pls change name to Seeme, BC as a clan doesn't really exist anymore and i don't like the capital letters either. will be my last change.

k - oglemi

Requesting a name change to Arcanine is Regal

Its my name on PS and I am a moderator in the OU room, so having the uniformity is desired so people can easily find me on here and PS.

k - oglemi

Physical Tyranitar

formerly Marquis of Blaze
I would like to change name to "Marquis Of Blaze".

Reason: I would like to start over, and I am also regging a Showdown Account to match this account.

k - oglemi

Sorry for my outburst you saintly mods, I am just very passionate about this name, it is who I am and a part of me. I take it everywhere I go

I'd like to change my name to SuperAceToad

The current name is very outdated, and I do not go by it anymore. The requested name change is the name I go by on Showdown and many other sites :)

k - oglemi

Would like my name changed to -altercation-

i go by it on showdown and had the user for a long time now

k - oglemi

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
When will my name changr finally be executed? Been waitin for weeks now.
Nobody's name has been changed (except one exception because of his real name). You just have to be patient. This is the lowest priority for the senior staff, and they have lives too. They do this as a favour, it's not a right, just be patient and it'll be done before you know it :) Plus I don't wanna bug 'em to get it done for you guys so you just gotta wait your turn.

I'd like my name gets changed to SC Hazama since it's my name on showdown. Thanks

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Ango. I like my names simple and short, and the term swag is generally not used anymore. I wasn't thinking when I made this, so thank you if you decide to change it. Also, I put 1997 instead of 1998 in my date of birth, rip my typos.

k - oglemi

You seemed to have skipped mine, sorry previously for being impatient.

May I please have "GOD MARTH" as written kind sirs. This is because I have been requested to change it back by my friends but also because I am better recognised by this name.

Regards
GOD MARTH

fine - oglemi

Hey, Apparently my head wasn't working properly when i made this account and my age is way off.

My real birthdate is January, 26, 2002.

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)