2015/16 Football/Soccer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
you're an arsenal fan. you cannot contribute to a discussion about standing by aging club legends, as all of your club legends move on to one of your rivals at the first chance that arises.
I can, and the only reason why the Stamford Bridge faithful would salivate at the idea of having Drogba back on loan during the off season is because he's been back heeling the ball into the net for fun and our current strikers have done jack shit so far. That wouldn't have been the case if Costa was the current top scorer. Terry's ageing legs can no longer handle sweaty opposition and we've been calling for him to be dropped. Legend or not, no player is greater than the club.

I don't know why Scholes is mad at Smalling for diving...it's an art man, they give Balon D'Ors for that shit for crying out loud...and people wonder why we don't allow legends back into playing.

bellerin is out injured, lets enjoy the douglas costa show. preemptive rest in peace debuchy.
Let's just hope that Campbell will do a lot of track back during the game if he plays to keep up with Douglas' pace and to help Debuchy.

From what I heard, Wenger will play an attacking football against Bayern today... I'm really nervous about the game since we don't have pace on the attack except Alexis and Joel.

EDIT: I don't have a word to say anymore. Good job Bayern.

Last edited:
its getting ridiculous how neymar and suarez are singlehandedly carrying barca in every game. i think between them they've scored barca's last 16 goals or some ridiculous number like that. to me, the 2nd and 3rd best players in the world atm.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
There goes this month's win quota. Hardly reassuring that we only won by a narrow margin against a side that isn't one of the best in the world and that our first goal was an own goal while our second came from a set piece. But damn has Willian turned into fucking Pirlo or what?

Tbh. It didn't matter who started. Bayern is the best club in the world this season, we scrapped a 2-0 victory while dodging some potential moments of destruction.

3pts from Bayern is perfect for this group..it would be 100% okay if we handled business in the first two matches.

All to play for. I have no doubt we will do our part, just need Bayern to not fuck us and beat Oly.

I want us to pull through just to prove we can do it, but it'll just be an exhausting rest of the season for our injured squad if we do.

its a shame dortmund arent in the CL this year, they're playing some of the finest football in europe (well, you know, except when they got curbstomped by bayern a few weeks ago)

its a shame dortmund arent in the CL this year, they're playing some of the finest football in europe (well, you know, except when they got curbstomped by bayern a few weeks ago)
if they care about europa league, i dont see who is beating them this year

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
I think if anyone wants to see an example of how to commit outright robbery in broad daylight in front of the police, they should go and watch that Newcastle v Bournemouth game. And that's coming from a Newcastle fan.

I think if anyone wants to see an example of how to commit outright robbery in broad daylight in front of the police, they should go and watch that Newcastle v Bournemouth game. And that's coming from a Newcastle fan.
I'm pretty sure bournemouth rage quit before the final whistle

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
It was amusing, then funny, and now kind of tragic lol. The Special one is shitting the bed rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)