ORAS Team Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Killua kun missed the scheduled time and hasn't responded to my message from yesterday attempting to play today. Activity.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
sorry team dropping this tour because half these users can't even schedule a match properly and the burden of rescheduling with a sub is pathetic. replace me i'm done lol
Your dropping because your opponents won't schedule...........................

LOOKING FOR AN OU PLAYER HMU FOR A SPOT ON MY TEAM OF POKEMON PLAYERS

Last edited:

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
Won against Guilas D in a fun game, a bit of hax that swayed the game in my favor so sorry again about that.

crazyclown94 missed the schedule, also i don't understand if i get the win against deej dy, since he quit smogon (check post 505)

alright calling activity on Guilas D again, after missing the scheduled time last week, he made no effort to get the battle done, i told him i would be available every night (at the best time for us), and all he did this week was reply once on tuesday to tell me a time on saturday that doesnt work for me (and i mentioned that this time doesnt work 1 week prior), all of this is on his profile if u wanna see. Again, I will attempt to play him before the deadline, i am available, but i wont get my hopes up since he failed to battle for a couple of weeks.

Requesting sub or activity win for Melodic D Minor aka Fake Melo. It's been almost a week since I posted requesting a sub and nothing...
Also claiming activity on Killintime. He told me that he is usually online in the UU room but he didn't give me any timeframe or something so I have been looking for him at my afternoon and nights almost every single day since we made contact but unfortunately I haven't been lucky enough to find him. Also his last seen is Tuesday.

I can't play on Monday and I don't know if I am going to be available to play tomorrow, but in case I have some available time to play I'll be on main server in the Straw Hats room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)