Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone want to trade my Porygons back and forth? (need to get Porygon2 and PorygonZ). I can give you a Timid Rotom, Calm Stealth Rock Larvitar, Bold Cleffa with Wish, Adamant Speed Boost Torchic. (all have perfect ivs and are nicknamable).

When resetting for Hoopa you really want the following

If purely Physical you want 31/31/29+/xx/29+/31

If mixed you want 31/31/29+/31/29+/31

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Does anyone want to trade my Porygons back and forth? (need to get Porygon2 and PorygonZ). I can give you a Timid Rotom, Calm Stealth Rock Larvitar, Bold Cleffa with Wish, Adamant Speed Boost Torchic. (all have perfect ivs and are nicknamable).
I can do it for free, are you still around?

Easy toss.

You have had plenty of advice on this.

It's far from perfect if he wants trade value here. I believe that there are two perfect adamant ones here already.
Easy toss.

You have had plenty of advice on this.

It's far from perfect if he wants trade value here. I believe that there are two perfect adamant ones here already.
Sry I deleted my post I thought it was spatk instead of def

Hi everyone! I'm still looking for a cutsap berry. If someone could give (or trade) me one, it would be awsome :) Tanks

So I'm looking for a decent competitively viable nonhacked Manaphy. Pm me for details offering perfect nicknameable shinies bred by me.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi everyone!
I'm desperatly looking for a cutsap berry.
If someone could give (or trade) me one, it would be awsome :)
Tanks
do you still need a berry?
So I'm looking for a decent competitively viable nonhacked Manaphy. Pm me for details offering perfect nicknameable shinies bred by me.
I am looking for manaphy with psychic as I am weak to fighting mons
i have a manaphy from an injected wondercard in my thread, lmk if you guys are interested

Best nature for a pentagon Giratina/Giratina-O?

I don't play Ubers and it obviously won't be able to learn Defog... so I have no idea what moveset to aim for.

Best nature for a pentagon Giratina/Giratina-O?

I don't play Ubers and it obviously won't be able to learn Defog... so I have no idea what moveset to aim for.
For Giratina
Smogon StrategyDex said:
The Great Wall (Physically Defensive)
Code:
Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roar
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
I don't play MP much, and have never played Ubers, but you can just decide for yourself after reading these two pages:
Giratina
Giratina-O

For Giratina
I don't play MP much, and have never played Ubers, but you can just decide for yourself after reading these two pages:
Giratina
Giratina-O
I've already checked those before I posted. Probably should have mentioned that.
There are two sets listed on those pages, one for -A and for -O.
The -O is used as a Defogger.
My problem with the moveset for -A is, that it's a completely passive wall (RestTalk, WoW, Roar/DTail). I don't like that and I don't see myself using that ever.

That's why I don't know what to aim for, since I don't play Ubers, but I would still like to add a flawless, self-caught, Giratina to my Ghost collection.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've already checked those before I posted. Probably should have mentioned that.
My problem with the moveset for -A is, that it's a completely passive wall (RestTalk, WoW, Roar/DTail). I don't like that and I don't see myself using that ever.

That's why I don't know what to aim for, since I don't play Ubers, but I would still like to add a flawless, self-caught, Giratina to my Ghost collection.

id go for adamant or jolly / modest or timid

physical set
shadow force, shadow sneak, stone edge, eq

special set
shadow ball, earth power, aura sphere, draco

Well both are walls/tanks in ubers so i'd go with a defensive nature (bold for -A, careful for -O) but with a more offensive approach if it comes to movesets.

So something like shadow ball/coverage/Dtail/willo-wisp for -A might work.

For -O the dex set is fine. Although willo/Twave over defog perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)