Official NBA 15-16' Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have Kobe Bryant: a 20 season NBA Star, a man with 36 game winners in his career (and counting) and you have a bbq chicken guy on D against him. AND YOU, THE LAKERS' COACH CALL A PLAY WHICH HE INBOUNDS THE BALL. Jesus Christ, I really don't understand Byron Scott.
No one does, it's fucking Byron Scott.

Everyone knew it was a bad idea when he was hired to take over the Lakers. Combined with the front office's own screw-ups, they're still getting worse. Randle, Russell, and Clarkson should all be getting plenty of minutes--especially in the fourth quarter--but what does Scott do? Takes Russell out for the last 17 minutes of the game. Why? Some sort of warped view on his job security? He thinks Lou Williams is actually better in crunch time? Who knows, it's Byron fucking Scott, who thinks keeping his young players from playing is the best way for them to develop.

Fuck this guy.

PORZINGODDD, i dont understand why clock went red at .1 seconds tho

and they stopped clock late on the shot before smhhh

edit; someone tell me how steph made that 3 with one hand

Last edited:

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PORZINGODDD, i dont understand why clock went red at .1 seconds tho

and they stopped clock late on the shot before smhhh
Should have had 0.8 seconds, not 0.6. Buzzer went off at 0.1 instead of 0. Godzingis got robbed. Also Fisher stop playing Lou Amundson to begin the 4th dude was a fucking fouling machine to begin the 4th. Knicks still need to do a better job of not fouling but this game was especially painful to watch considering how it ended

rondo with another triple double, 3rd one so far..glad i picked him up for fantasy lol

props to russ as well for a triple double as well.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm considering writing a letter to the Lakers FO explaining why they need to fire Byron Scott. It actually hurts me to see an already mediocre team run this badly...

We're a sixth of a way into the season, but the Pels' season is already over. The West will eat them alive as long as AD, Holiday, and Evans are missing time/playing ineffectively. That's gotta be disappointing for their fans after sneaking into the playoffs last year and having their stock pointing up

bulls played warriors well, but dang, the warriors are just so deep and versatile. 14-0..crazy when i think about it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)