Name Suggestions?

Hey, not sure where to post this. Sorry if there's a better spot. I'm need a name for a krookadile to use in a story and monotype black run, preferably with a Spanish flavor.

I also need a dysfunction of sorts for him in the story. This would be something like kleptomania, phobias, guilt, pride, anger issues, etc. preferably something to fit with what he is, a violent desert crocodile. Unfortunately he's the last I need, so I'm kinda running short on ideas. Just thought I'd try asking here.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Check this thread out.

It's in Orange Islands and it's devoted to talking about nicknames for Pokemon in your playthroughs.

You had the right idea looking towards the social forums, but The Great Library is meant mostly for discussion of other games and subjects (such as books, movies, etc) outside of Pokemon. Orange Islands is a dedicated forum for casual discussion of the Pokemon games (for the most part). It also looks like you are fairly new, so welcome to Smogon!

Thanks a bunch for the reply. Yup, I joined not too long ago. Love pokemon, but probably won't have much to say for a while. Though the Orange Island section sounds like it might be nice for bouncing ideas off others.

By the way, thanks to anyone else checking out this thread. I came up with what I needed after a good deal of brainstorming and web surfing. Quite happy with it actually. It's always a good feeling to find exactly what you were after.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)