Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
as i can see many of the users of the forum clone their pokemon and i try to find a way to clone mine but cant find any exept powersaves
i have an updated 2ds and the game is in my sd card preinstalled, any advice?
buy powersaves. it rules

as i can see many of the users of the forum clone their pokemon and i try to find a way to clone mine but cant find any exept powersaves
i have an updated 2ds and the game is in my sd card preinstalled, any advice?
if you have the digital copy of the game (on your SD card) and an SD card reader on your computer, you can find a way to backup the digital copy of your .sav file and just do the Pokebank backup/restore method that's generally most popular for those of us with powersaves.
Don't ask me how to do it with digital lol, I'm sure there are people on YT and stuff that know how to clone with digital+SD reader without losing your .sav or whatever

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
yeah but to use it you need to have the card of the game right?i dont have it my game is preinstalled
http://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintend...nsparent-red-pokemon-omega-ruby/11020263.html

the only way? :/
missed that detail, but if cloning is that important to you, you should get a physical cart too. i know its not what you want to hear but trust me from experience.. the amount of time youll spend looking for cloners and trading back and forth is not worth the cost of a PS and a cart. you will save hours and hours of your life.

I guess a 31 on both spat and spe? Everything else can be low, I think it's possible to run a sash set right?
I've used zoroark to decent success and sash is indeed a good item on it but you still want to survive some weak priority attacks which you probably can't with these IVs without sash on case you're scarf/life orb

I've used zoroark to decent success and sash is indeed a good item on it but you still want to survive some weak priority attacks which you probably can't with these IVs without sash on case you're scarf/life orb
I'm just suggesting the straightforward set to go to on cases when it's so difficult to attain IVs (much less the IVs don't seem to be as assured unlike those standard legends that grant 3 31s right off the bat). But yeah, it's the SR owner's discretion which one to keep.

Hey, I saw a program somewhere on here that helps make your trade thread format, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyone know if it's still around?

Alright, this seems like a weird request, but...

Can anyone from the Netherlands with an Android phone with Wifi Analyzer installed go to a Game Mania for me? Apparently there's a Hoopa event running and I need three things: the Nintendo Zone's SSID, the type of security used, and the MAC address. This isn't for me, by the way, it's for some others who live outside of the Netherlands.

Can anyone from the Netherlands with an Android phone with Wifi Analyzer installed go to a Game Mania for me? Apparently there's a Hoopa event running and I need three things: the Nintendo Zone's SSID, the type of security used, and the MAC address. This isn't for me, by the way, it's for some others who live outside of the Netherlands.
What? There's a Hoopa event? lol, I gotta go then.

A friend of mine has an Android phone. He can probably help you out.

Seconding this!

A friend of mine has an Android phone. He can probably help you out.

Seconding this!
Great, let me know when you have the info. I also need screenshots in Wifi Analyzer. You should be able to do that by holding the power and home buttons for a few seconds. There should be an eye icon>AP list that should show you MAC addresses and SSIDs.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a flawless/near flawless hasty Hoopa up for trade or know a thread/place where I could find one? I'd offer my flawless jolly Hoopa I resetted yesterday for it. Would have to be at least a clone cloned using the wifi glitch though so no powersaves + I'd like a copy of my own Hoopa back if possible since I don't have any way of wifi-cloning it myself. Not sure if I'm asking for too much but just in case anyone's interested...

Does anyone have a flawless/near flawless hasty Hoopa up for trade or know a thread/place where I could find one? I'd offer my flawless jolly Hoopa I resetted yesterday for it. Would have to be at least a clone cloned using the wifi glitch though so no powersaves + I'd like a copy of my own Hoopa back if possible since I don't have any way of wifi-cloning it myself. Not sure if I'm asking for too much but just in case anyone's interested...
I can't help you with the Hasty Hoopa and don't know anyone that has one, but if you need help cloning, I can do that for you. I'm cloning with the QR code exploit, so no PowerSaves involved in the process and I'd be willing to send you a bunch of copies back so you have some in stock for trading. Obviously I'd like to keep a non-redis copy of your Hoopa for personal use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)