Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have the basic versions as listed in this thread, you have to EV train and level them yourself since there are too much different setups for resetting those legendaries. But yeah you can have one, if you put it in your trade thread to help me distribute them. Will be back online and able to trade in 2 hours from now.
That's fine by me I can EV train it myself. But I don't have a computer at the moment so it will take some time (a month or two) for me to put it on my thread if that's fine with you.
I can trade now if you're available.

Sure, please put a copy of it in your trade thread so you can help distribute it. Will be back online and able to trade in 2 hours from now.
Sorry, only just saw this. Let me know when you can trade.

Are you aware you can use the Staraptor to check it is not +Spd, a level 63 min speed Staraptor with 8 EVs reaches 1 point above neutral max speed.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hello! i am interested in the following dittos

adamant 31/31/31/01/31/31

Flawless bold, calm, naive, modest

jolly 31/31/31/0/31/31

please cmt or lmk what youd like for them, thank you

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Update 19-10-2015

Calm | Overgrow
31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Chikorita Untouched
Leech Seed | Leaf Storm | Aromatherapy | Body Slam

Bold | Healer
Spritzee Untouched
Wish | Disable

Modest | Mega Launcher
Clauncher Untouched

Impish | Prankster
31 | 31 | 31 | 00 | 31 | 31
Klefki Untouched

Timid | Infiltrator
Noibat Untouched
Switcheroo | Tailwind

Hey Buckert, could you CMT for the HP Ice Meloetta?
Sorry dude but I couldn't think of anything I could use at this point. Thanks for stopping by though. :)

Buckert

Update 22-10-2015​

Modest | Mega Launcher
Clawitzer 252 Sp.Atk / 6 Sp.Def / 252 Spe
Ice Beam | Scald | Dark Pulse | Aura Sphere

Timid | Infiltrator
Noivern 252 Sp.Atk / 6 Sp.Def / 252 Spe
Draco Meteor | Hurricane | Flamethrower | Switcheroo

Buckert

Update 26-10-2015​

Modest | Magician
31 | 09 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Hoopa Untouched

Hi Buckert,

Can you CMT for your shiny Dialga and Palkia?
Sorry dude but I haven't seen anything I can use. Are you looking for the Sinjoh Ruins level 1 versions, or the ones I caught in DPPt? You can have 1 for free if you want, if you promise you don't trade it.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Update 26-10-2015

Modest | Magician
Hoopa Untouched

Sorry dude but I haven't seen anything I can use. Are you looking for the Sinjoh Ruins level 1 versions, or the ones I caught in DPPt? You can have 1 for free if you want, if you promise you don't trade it.
You are very kind but I wouldn't take those valuable Pokemon for free. Good to see you back :)

Buckert

Update 30-10-2015

Calm | Overgrow
Meganium 252 Hp / 6 Def / 252 Sp.Def
Toxic | Giga Drain | Synthesis | Aromatherapy

Impish | Prankster
Klefki 252 Hp / 66 Def / 192 Sp.Def
Reflect | Light Screen | Thunder Wave | Foul Play

Hey Buckert, I've been reading your guide about Soft Resetting for Legendaries and I saw that you are giving out some of the capture pokemon. Is this the right place for that?

I'm looking for the Sableye/Smeargle to catch a Naive Raqyquaza. Great guide btw thanks for your help

Buckert

Hey Buckert, I've been reading your guide about Soft Resetting for Legendaries and I saw that you are giving out some of the capture pokemon. Is this the right place for that?

I'm looking for the Sableye/Smeargle to catch a Naive Raqyquaza. Great guide btw thanks for your help
Actually I stopped giving those Pokémon and my Dittos away, but I might open that section again next week, so check back later. :)

Currently looking for some suggestions, since I have no clue what to do next, and I have 31 boxes filled on my OR >_>

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Actually I stopped giving those Pokémon and my Dittos away, but I might open that section again next week, so check back later. :)

Currently looking for some suggestions, since I have no clue what to do next, and I have 31 boxes filled on my OR >_>
1. 31 boxes.... You are crazy :P

2. XD / Colosseum exclusive things? Probably the least mapped RNG, and some very exclusive moves :)

Buckert

1. 31 boxes.... You are crazy :P

2. XD / Colosseum exclusive things? Probably the least mapped RNG, and some very exclusive moves :)
Hehe, those are only my EV trained Pokémon xD all my UT and NFE are on the bank.

Yeah I could give that a try. :)

Hehe, those are only my EV trained Pokémon xD all my UT and NFE are on the bank.

Yeah I could give that a try. :)
Psycho Boost offensive Lugia new meta

...In all seriousness, I agree with Skymin. There are tons of other exclusive moves that people would like, such as BP Zapdos and Tri Attack+Helping Hand Togepi. With how rare these are, people would definitely appreciate these.

You can even transfer some Gen 3 Pokemon to there to learn exclusive moves. For example, Mew can learn Fake Out through XD tutor.

Psycho Boost offensive Lugia new meta

...In all seriousness, I agree with Skymin. There are tons of other exclusive moves that people would like, such as BP Zapdos and Tri Attack+Helping Hand Togepi. With how rare these are, people would definitely appreciate these.

You can even transfer some Gen 3 Pokemon to there to learn exclusive moves. For example, Mew can learn Fake Out through XD tutor.
Yeah, and since I'm terrible to trade with, you'll have a booming business! ;]

Sure thing. I don't have access to air balloon or pain split sableye yet or else I'd try to do it myself. In the meantime I'm going to try and breed a porygon with Download to use as a Speed checker

I'll check back later, thanks man

Buckert

Update 11-11-2015​

Timid | Compoundeyes
Scatterbug Untouched

Jolly | Fur Coat
Furfrou Untouched

Modest | Unburden
Swirlix Untouched

Adamant | Unburden
Hawlucha Untouched

Modest | Sap Sipper
Goomy Untouched

Hi buckert; CMT for those pokemon
Timid | Synchronize
31 | 28 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
ミュウ Untouched
ミュウ 252 Hp / 6 Sp.Def / 252 Spe
Taunt | Rock Polish | Swords Dance | Baton Pass

Timid | Clear Body (Magic Bounce)
31 | 04 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Diancie Untouched
Mega Diancie 6 Hp / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe
Calm Mind | Moonblast | Earth Power | Psyshock

-----------------------------------------

Modest | Magician
Hoopa Untouched
Hoopa 252 Hp / 6 Def / 252 Sp.Atk
Trick Room | Focus Blast | Hyperspace Hole | Shadow Ball

In general I'm searching Pokemon from 3rd generation, but the only one that I found is Mew, ritgh? Or have I missed someone?

Hey Buckert, are you still offering the Smeargles/Staraptors for SRing? I couldn't find them in the thread (though there's always the possibility that I'm just blind).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)