Playoffs Smogon Tour 20 - Playoffs [Won by Tesung]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why your ass is so butt hurt about it. Keep it up mattbroccli let the haters hate. Make sure you record him losing to mcmeghan.

i watch the videos that are posted on threads cause i sure as hell wont search them

Ps awesome narration man just please get your facts right.. When u say bkc is one of the greatest of all time your saying hes on my level

Last edited:
1. Pokémaniac Livio vs. 16. Ox the Fox - ox the fox demonstrated a resolute command of the type chart and switch button in his series vs xtra but sorry don't know you (or you). with a skillset like that you oughta try ur hand at the gym league tho

2. Cosine180 vs. 15. xtra$hine - don't really have anything to say here other than i realized xtra + ox the fox could ironically make for a threatening Skype duo

3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka - shoutout shoka who's likely the most underratedly thug user on smogon but these seeds would prob make more sense to a fucking clefable

4. Sweepage vs. 13. Cicada - oh exclamation point there's a pokemon trainer. i have to say, sweep's doing what he does best atm in not giving a flying fuck like tele prepping for mega pinsir. be sure to account for this nigga in the endgame cuz he the breed to hit a field through stealth rock with multi scale fully intact

6. McMeghan vs. 11. Reymedy - cool feminine trainer bloo left some big running shoes for him to fill, but the moleman is still quietly the foulest plot lurking the bracket. i feel like i'm the only one able to infer this nigga has been in the lab techin since last spl/classic lmao, while continuing to maneuver with his characteristic solidity. plays at round deadlines so you don't see the result and then appears in the final like he fucking burrowed his ass there. meanwhile he got a handle on tiering policy to sculpt the ideal metagame climate between his claws. "broken as fuck" - m dragon

7. PDC vs. 10. Century Express - only clash here occurred in pdc's username

8. Leftiez vs. 9. Tesung - recent deposits in the photo album might incline you to believe that young nigga leftiez been using bulk up, when in fact he been more about that calm mind, optimizing scenarios cleaner than a heatah fajita ladder run. proven player tesung has indeed been talking and clicking but i dunno if he can check the primal ferocity leftiez bout to throw at him. brandishing bananas with more mastery than smogon's finest badgeset scrollers, lil jumpman looking poised to squeeze the life out competition like the bottom of a minute maid juice box

AB2

is an absolute ape
is a Team Rater Alumnus
1. Pokémaniac Livio vs. 16. Ox the Fox
2. Cosine180 vs. 15. xtra$hine
3. TDK
vs. 14. Shoka
4. Sweepage vs. 13. Cicada
5. Alexander vs. 12. Disenchanted
6. McMeghan
vs. 11. Reymedy
7. PDC vs. 10. Century Express
8. Leftiez vs. 9. Tesung

I swear im not lying. Ive never even interacted with this guy:

Yesterday I had a dream about Bro Kappa there was this black football player called Bro Kappa and he didnt give me his autograph.

I know its random which is why im posting it.. Lmao why the fuck did bro kappa's name pop up in my dream. I hereby announce my leave from smogon. Good luck to cicada on friday, may the best man win. If i win then to my future opponents.. I will find a way to contact you. I need to take a break from this shit.

Im out.. Or i might one day dream of tele as my Calculus professor. I aint ready for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)