Social The Smogon Photo Album

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
^go get him ladies, he's single ;]

figured i'd post cuz we were posting pics on skype so might as well drop it here, too

edit @ below: i look a bit older w/ my glasses (or so i've been told), but i've never passed for over 17 or 18 and i'm actually 16 so yea
white comatthew6

When I started playing pokemon I felt it was necessary to act as a male in order to be easily accepted and to avoid numerous sexual advances/harassment. But I've realized that it was more of an inferiority complex. By acting as a male I was able to avoid the stereotype that men are worth more/better than men. This last year I've decided not to subject myself to harsh environmental factors; to reveal who I really am under the guise 'born ready'.
'thuggin' n_n!!

Edit: na im lying im transgender now

Last edited:

Ohmachi

Sun✡Head
When I started playing pokemon I felt it was necessary to act as a male in order to be easily accepted and to avoid numerous sexual advances/harassment. But I've realized that it was more of an inferiority complex. By acting as a male I was able to avoid the stereotype that men are worth more/better than men. This last year I've decided not to subject myself to harsh environmental factors; to reveal who I really am under the guise 'born ready'.
'thuggin' n_n!!
your a true hero for coming out. Hopefully others will see your shining example as the inspiration they need to come out. You enlighten us with your presences. if smogon had more people like you it would be a far better place. If only there was a better way to describe this moment that you have etched in history for it will be the day long remembered as the day you showed us the way. I salute you! Continue being a beacon for us all to emulate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)