OT: Steve ID: 31998
Nature: Adamant Ability: Limber
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Transform
RNG’d by SteveKanonfreak

#337 - Lunatone
OT: Dipon ID: 22346
Nature: Modest Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31 | 15 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 30 – (HP Rock)
Moves: Rock Throw | Tackle | Harden | Confusion
Bred by TyVip, hatched by vinefire

#338 - Solrock
OT: fireDamage ID: 37993
Nature: Impish Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Rock Throw | Tackle | Harden | Confusion
Bred by TyVip, hatched by fire_Damage

#343 - Baltoy
OT: arcticFX ID: 63797
Nature: Careful Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 28 | 31 | 31
Moves: Harden | Confusion
Bred by TyVip, hatched by arcticfx

#144 - Articuno
OT: LeBron ID: 61612
Nature: Pressure Ability: Timid
IVs: 31 | 19 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Ice Beam | Reflect | Hail | Tailwind
Soft Reset by cant say

#378 - Regice
OT: Fluke ID: 02762
Nature: Modest Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31 | 20 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Bulldoze | Curse | Ancient Power | Amnesia
Soft Reset on my Omega Ruby

I also sorted out my Poke Bank and OR boxes, as well as Pokemon I obtained in recent trades. So there are new Poke Balls available in the Kanto breedables section. Still have to sort this out for Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos. If you discover any typo's, let me know.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm available from now on. Let me know when you're free.

Sadly not mate I can only offer a wide varaity unique Ball females with egg moves and 5 IVs maybe HP on them but since my luck sucks when I SR i dont have any legendaries myself =/ .I could I guess also give you quite a few battle ready pokes but nothin really that comes close to a legendary and I know that sucks when trying to trade for 2 xD.However, I need to get some legendaries for myself so I have more option when I team build on my games =/

EDIT: Even If we cant figure something out I can pass you spitbacks of everything you want.
Hey, sorry for getting back to you so late. Kind of forgot about this. Anyway, like I said earlier those Deerling and Koffing caught my interest. However, those combined aren't worth as much as either the Landorus or the Heatran. But since I like you, you can have the Landorus + nickname if you want in exchange for the Deerling and Koffing. Hope to hear from you.

Hey, sorry for getting back to you so late. Kind of forgot about this. Anyway, like I said earlier those Deerling and Koffing caught my interest. However, those combined aren't worth as much as either the Landorus or the Heatran. But since I like you, you can have the Landorus + nickname if you want in exchange for the Deerling and Koffing. Hope to hear from you.
Sure sounds like a good deal ty mate maybe we can figure something out for heatran on a diffrent occasion. The breeding can take a bit tho since this week I am hella busy cuz of uni. I hope that ok for you I should be ready by Thursday evening I hope(maybe a little earlier depens on my free time)

P.S. No worries ^^

i am available now .

Sure sounds like a good deal ty mate maybe we can figure something out for heatran on a diffrent occasion. The breeding can take a bit tho since this week I am hella busy cuz of uni. I hope that ok for you I should be ready by Thursday evening I hope(maybe a little earlier depens on my free time)

P.S. No worries ^^
It's all good, no rush. Just let me know when you're ready for the trade.

i am available now .
Nice, have you already added me?

Shoot, I actually meant the Tornadus. Keep getting confused between those names.
Oh ok. That works for me.

So your non-redis Regice for my non-redis Tornadus?

What name do you want the Tornadus to have? The UT version is called "Boreos" (German name), the fully-redis version is nicknamed "Boreboss". You can obviously have one with another name if you want.

Oh ok. That works for me.

So your non-redis Regice for my non-redis Tornadus?

What name do you want the Tornadus to have? The UT version is called "Boreos" (German name), the fully-redis version is nicknamed "Boreboss". You can obviously have one with another name if you want.
Yes. If you could name it "Tornadus" that'd be awesome.

Hello Fluke!

I feel a little dumb for asking, but what is a spitback?

I am interested in an HA Amaura and an HA Tyrunt, they don't need to be flawless, any you have on hand with the HA will be fine (even male, I can breed a female HA from it myself).

I can offer pokemon in interesting pokeballs? I don't have anything specific in my sapphire game right now, but I have every Pokemon game, so I can go back to HGSS and get a specific mon in an apricorn ball. I also have some dream ball mons in BW, I don't remember what off the top of my head but I know I have several. Kangashkan springs to mind but don't quote me on that. So let me know if you have something in mind you want and I'll see if I have/can get it.

I would also be up for an OU or mixed OU battle, even just for fun.

Thanks, hope we can come to a mutually beneficial trade.

Hello Fluke!

I feel a little dumb for asking, but what is a spitback?

I am interested in an HA Amaura and an HA Tyrunt, they don't need to be flawless, any you have on hand with the HA will be fine (even male, I can breed a female HA from it myself).

I can offer pokemon in interesting pokeballs? I don't have anything specific in my sapphire game right now, but I have every Pokemon game, so I can go back to HGSS and get a specific mon in an apricorn ball. I also have some dream ball mons in BW, I don't remember what off the top of my head but I know I have several. Kangashkan springs to mind but don't quote me on that. So let me know if you have something in mind you want and I'll see if I have/can get it.

I would also be up for an OU or mixed OU battle, even just for fun.

Thanks, hope we can come to a mutually beneficial trade.
Don't worry, no dumb questions exist. A spitback is a Pokemon that has either the wrong nature but great IVs or a beneficial nature and good looking IVs but in the wrong area. Or, the Pokemon could have a beneficial nature and great IVs, but the user already has a better version of the Pokemon. Spitbacks can also be caused by forgetting to put on a needed Egg move on a Pokemon and, as such, causing the user to rebreed a Pokemon, creating the old Pokemon to become a spitback. Most of the time, these spitbacks make great breeding fodder.

I can give you spitbacks of the HA Tyrunt and HA Amaura. You can have them for free :)

And I'd also be up for a match or two. Hope to hear from you.

Hi Fluke!

Wondering if I could have a Ferrothorn? (listed in the free stuff section)
I've put in a level 29 Psyduck with the message "Thanks Fluke"

Thanks Fluke :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)