Amiibo General Discussion

TrainerSplash

Alolan Form
Am I the only one who didn't have much trouble finding Marth + Little Mac? I got them both for about $35 off of Amazon, which is still a little pricy in terms of amiibo (retail value) I guess, but it was well worth it. Amiibo hunting in-store is so fun, but it's just so impossible in my area. Only place I've ever gotten anything of interest was at GameStop, which had the retro three-pack and the Olimar amiibo, and Zero Suit Samus! Where are some nice places to go shopping for amiibo?
Everything but Pacman mario peach pikachu and kirby are common in australia, the complete opposite in other please, i reccomend ordering from there if you enjoy online shopping easy for amiibo hunters too.

I also got the retro 3 pack dont know how common that is.

Just bought some of these and I can see how it easily becomes an obessesion. I mostly just want the Pokemon & Zelda ones but those Animal Crossing & Yarn Yoshi ones look cool too...

I don't really get the point of saying they are shitty & disguised DLC. So what if they are DLC? The goal of any company, even your sacred game companies is to profit. I mean, at least these particular DLC can serve a use without the software. Nintendo is smart to make these & hopefully they can make more of their minor characters.

TrainerSplash

Alolan Form
Just bought some of these and I can see how it easily becomes an obessesion. I mostly just want the Pokemon & Zelda ones but those Animal Crossing & Yarn Yoshi ones look cool too...

I don't really get the point of saying they are shitty & disguised DLC. So what if they are DLC? The goal of any company, even your sacred game companies is to profit. I mean, at least these particular DLC can serve a use without the software. Nintendo is smart to make these & hopefully they can make more of their minor characters.
Exactly, they can be used for multiple games other than just 1 like similar franchise (DI, skylanders, lego, etc.)

But let's keep inmind thar although they havnt done it in several years, Nintendo ia also a toy company that produced hana fuda cards before anything relating to games at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)