ORAS Team Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i scheduled with my opponent to play last friday, we both showed up but right after he VMs me saying he's ready, he leaves, doesnt get online on PS/smogtours and he hasnt been online since then (friday, last seen is same time he vmd me)

can i ask when the deadline for this round of matches is? dilwar has been really bad about replying and scheduling lol

lol ?
i told you i could play the week end, you didn't answer so i thought you were. Then saturday you told you couldn't, ok i can accept it but you were playing LC tour at 8 pm without even telling me you were on, and i found it after. Then you pm me telling me "hey i can play now" and then you are claiming activity ?
Let's be a little be realistic, atm i deserve the activity seeing what you answered/the ridiculous of your post. I'll still try to get this done, but do not act post anymore with this scheduling behaviour. I had all the week end available to play and you were on at 8pm when i was.

I want to get this done but I've given him multiple times to his one absurd proposal and he's yet to respond. I'm going to wait but I'll ask for activity if he doesn't respond to my posts.

Have repeatedly tried to make contact with my opponent, but the last time he's been on this site was October 18th. Will call activity in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)