Sabotage II- [Round1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Thanks Seaco :)
Sabotage #1 Won by Ojama

sab·o·tage
[sab-uh-tahzh, sab-uh-tahzh]
noun
any underhand interference with production, work, etc., in a plant, factory, etc., as by enemy agents during wartime or by employees during a trade dispute.
any undermining of a cause.

Leaving your opponent in good stead is something that is somewhat of an art – some players are abrasive and rude in and during the battle and some people are just plain horrible winners. In this tour the loser of this battle gets the last laugh as they get to ban the winner from using particular Pokémon for the remainder of the tournament.

RULES
  1. All tournament Rules apply <Click>
  2. All Standard ORAS OU tiering and clauses apply.
  3. Once you've lost the match, post (alongside confirmation) the three Pokémon you intend to ban the victor from using in future rounds. All banned Pokémon must have achieved at least 2.0% usage in the 1825 stats of the most recent usage stat thread. - October's Usage Stats Are to be used in Round 1 (LINK)
  4. - In the event your opponent is inactive or fails to give you three (Increased in further rounds) I will randomly ban on their behalf.
  5. If something gets banned from Smogon OU during the tournament then the ban will take place in the round after it has been banned from.
  6. ll bans per player will be put on display in either a google+ doc or in the round thread in hidetags. Any bans I have to make will be posted in the round after thread.

Reminders:
  • There are no bans Round 1
  • Once you lose you can ban anything above the 2.0% usage mark from the 1825 stats. Round 1 will use Octobers Stats.
  • 3 mons will be banned in the first few rounds - this number will increase in future rounds - Don't worry you'll be notified at the start of the round.
  • I will randomly ban if your opp goes inactive.

littlelucario VS Vinc2612
Genesis7 VS potato14798
Nineage VS Tricking
Fortune VS Haruno
Vinc608 VS Mael
Asuya VS Hingo
Flux-10 VS NotAGymLdr
Get this Money
VS Alkov
Gigo VS Coton
Tom0410 VS LightningLuxray
Halcyon. VS Zeno;
Finchinator VS Lord Ninjax
TUO VS TewMew
PikachuCandyツ VS Obliviate
GeeMick
VS Bro Kappa
Time Stall VS HBK
theurbandear VS silver97
Mychael VS Criticality
BerserCar
VS ArchPhantom
Chill Shadow VS Rodriblutar
Sam I Yam VS scald
hey yal
VS Drake'sProdigy
Inflikted VS DaviDRB
iSuicune VS Twix
Elfar9
VS Bye #5
Lfrs VS Loveless Rhapsody
Aerodactyl Legend VS fran17
Doctor Gucci
VS Zephiros
Floppy VS Arifeen
Fantasy VS Vertex
FLCL VS Mounts
Confide. VS Ruppy
shadestep VS MegaStarUniverse
Bye #7 VS EdwardElric15
Kit10 VS quagback2qc
Bye# 9 VS Pendulum Swing
Crestfall VS Rayzark
Syndra
VS jacob
wisc VS Bye #6
Srn VS metaphysical
WhiteQueen VS Alvis astley
TheInsanity VS fleggumfl
Mimolette VS Yagura
Haund VS shartruce
SwedishBiscuit
VS Andre48
praj.pran[/USER] VS North
Aladyyn VS majaspic22
Shadow_Sneak VS Reisuke

Deadline - 1 Week form this post.

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reminder guys! Round 1 will be Standard ORAS OU.

Once you've lost you'll have to ban 3 mons that your opponent cannot use for the remainder of the tournament

If you have a [BYE] or win by Activity, then at the end of the round I will ban 3 mons for you.

If your opponent forgets to ban by deadlines end then I'l also ban for you.

All mons need to achieve at least 2.0% usage in order to be banned. (In the latest 1825 stats)

FireMage

Disgraced
There is no need to pm me, all bans can be made publicy in this thread.

Ruling for Megas: you can only ban the base mon , not the mega form as the mega comes to the table via an item
Ruling for Rotoms - you can ban ieach individual form seperately as they are tiered sepreately
Therians/ Incarnate: Banned seperately as they are tiered seperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)