Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not posting to brag, I just want advice.

I just caught this Metang:

Metang (Adamant):
HP: 30
Atk: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 24
SpD: 28
Speed: 31
Should I keep going? I've only encountered 2 5IV Pokemon in the friend safari so far. Also, I caught this one in a Net Ball, but Quick might be better for Mega-Meta?
Someone has already done Quick Ball for FS metang, so I'd say keep.

Metang (Adamant):
Should I keep going? I've only encountered 2 5IV Pokemon in the friend safari so far. Also, I caught this one in a Net Ball, but Quick might be better for Mega-Meta?
I would say keep going. That Sp.D is too low.

Does anyone have an Altaria I can borrow to get the Altarianite? It'll be really quick.

Metang (Adamant):
Depends on how much those three missing Special Defense IV's (and one HP IV) will bug you. I don't think it being in a Quick Ball would net it that much more value.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
19/e/28/31/31/31 HP Ice Raikou. Is the HP (Hit Points, not Hidden Power) too much of a dealbreaker to keep it?
yes, unfortunately thats way too low. sring for hidden power is a pain in the ass!

Metang (Adamant):
dude thats awesome! id keep it of course

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hey all, I'm looking for a unburden swirlix, sheer force totodile, and gale wings fletchling. Been looking everywhere, I would really appreciate it.
Still looking for that female unburden swirlix......
I can catch you the Swirlix for free if you're still looking. Pm/VM me which ball you'd like it in.

looking for someone to help me trade evolve plz
If you don't mind waiting ~25-30 min, I can help!

Last edited:
Just soft-reset a 31/30/29/31/31/31 Hoopa. The nature is Quiet though. Would this have a lot of trade value or does the 31 IV in speed and Quiet nature basically cancels themselves out and diminish the value? Tossed.

Edit: Got a 31/31/31/31/31/x Mild one that was tossed as well. So close :(

Last edited:

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok I just captured a Calm Articuno with 31/x/31/29/31/31 in IVs (the imperfect one is SpA)

I'm very tempted to keep this mofo, but I just want to know: is there a better Calm Articuno that is redistributbal / Free or not? If not, I'm keeping it (and may also give it away in the near future)!

Note that I plan on using it to spam Sheer Cold in battle spot anyways, so the SpA isn't too important when its only 1 stat off at level 50 :P

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Ok I just captured a Calm Articuno with 31/x/31/29/31/31 in IVs (the imperfect one is SpA)

I'm very tempted to keep this mofo, but I just want to know: is there a better Calm Articuno that is redistributbal / Free or not? If not, I'm keeping it!

Note that I plan on using it to spam Sheer Cold in battle spot anyways, so the SpA isn't too important when its only 1 stat off at level 50 :P
I don't think I have seen a Calm one around... And I would probably keep it anyway xD

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

I'm very tempted to keep this mofo, but I just want to know: is there a better Calm Articuno that is redistributbal / Free or not? If not, I'm keeping it (and may also give it away in the near future)!

id keep it, sounds like itll fill the role youre needing it to fill

The imperfect special attack sucks. However I'm assuming because the nature is calm that the role that you want articuno to fill is the complete opposite of a special attacker. So I would say keep:)

it took me 1 week to finally catch a 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly Virizion with a Nest Ball.

I am interested in catching Regis, but I don't know how I can check speed and hp without risking a Curse to change the speed state of them. Does anyone have a suggestion how I can do that without wasting turns switching to a Smeargle with Haze and then switch again back to check speed with Sableye?

it took me 1 week to finally catch a 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly Virizion with a Nest Ball.

I am interested in catching Regis, but I don't know how I can check speed and hp without risking a Curse to change the speed state of them. Does anyone have a suggestion how I can do that without wasting turns switching to a Smeargle with Haze and then switch again back to check speed with Sableye?
I don't know if it works like that, but maybe you can use Unaware Bibarel or Quagsire to check Speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)