Gen 6 OUbers Tournament (Won by Cirdec)

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Minority Suspect how is the ban regarding Shadow Tag being controversial relevant at all to the mechanics of this metagame, it being banned initially was a result of moderators abusing their power and conducting the voting process in a hilariously inappropriate manner; it ended up being competitive and a nuturing-factor of the metagame from DPP all the way to ORAS,,, xd Anyway, my opponent has demonstrated zero effort in scheduling a time with me thus far, so in case this behavior continues, I would like to call activity.
how bout just accept the rules and play if you're happy to, quit the tour or w/e (or don't sign up like hack did) if you're not.

If you consider it just things suspected or lots of people seriously wanted suspected on here or PO, then the ruleset is pretty tight. You're always free to host your own tour too on here if you really care that badly to have the same rules but a slight variation, or you can play casual matches w/ people with that ruleset. Just stop fucking whining, MS stated the rules, he's not changing them, get over it.

Reactions: hyw
Awww I'm sorry I missed this; my old team was rendered obsolete by Primal Groudon and Kyogre and getting to play it again (except without Geomancy Xerneas) would be great.

hyw

Banned deucer.
how bout just accept the rules and play if you're happy to, quit the tour or w/e (or don't sign up like hack did) if you're not.

If you consider it just things suspected or lots of people seriously wanted suspected on here or PO, then the ruleset is pretty tight. You're always free to host your own tour too on here if you really care that badly to have the same rules but a slight variation, or you can play casual matches w/ people with that ruleset. Just stop fucking whining, MS stated the rules, he's not changing them, get over it.
I don't see what's wrong with peacefully proposing a reformation to what I had personaly felt was an unjust ruleset but I guess suggesting as such automatically equates to "fucking whining;" sorry about forming and wishing to express my opinion xd I will opt to shut up and "just accept the rules," I mean what the fuck is this an environment that encourages intelligent and substantive discussion concerning the shaping of new and interesting metagames or some shit?! xD

I'm not used to this :C my brain is structured in a way that when I use HO, I try to open holes for the banned Pokemon to sweep so I can't work without them. Gl in the rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)