Smogon Superstars VI- Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Go10 and dice have until the end of the day to play/contact back hellpowna otherwise he gets the act win. Same for high impulse vs bad ass situation. Sapientia gets the win over lyconik for last round as he was active and vm'd him twice and he never responded back(sapi was pretty much the only active player of that pool, rip).

Also, games done for past rounds are not counting. Deadline exists for a reason.

Also, games done for past rounds are not counting. Deadline exists for a reason.
what does it change if someone played his r1/r2 matches during r3 ?
1. r1/r2 results only matter for playoffs (they don't affect the r3 pairings)
2. (my case) improbable and i couldn't find each other before so you are telling me you are gonna coinflip/deadgame this one while i won ?.?

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
It's counting as a dead game. There would be no point in even separating rounds if you play for older ones, and there was plenty of time to play the game. If you guys couldn't find each other all you had to do was ask for an extension.

lost to reymedy in a real close one gg

go10 hasnt been on since the 14th, so much for the attempt to secure playoffs with a 4-1 in that bracket lo!l

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
confirming, gg

why the hell cant we get the previous rounds' games done KratosMana
and I mean, a real explanation, not a "deadlines exist for a reason" because this means jack shit

a tournament where you count games as dead when they get done while the phase is not over, lmfao, brilliant
it's totally pointless and there would be literally no harm done
Shoka Improbable idiotfrommars pm me on smogtours if you find me there, or drop a vm when you're on

Zebraiken blarajan PDC BKC same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)