Oldest smogon post

Exactly what the title says. What was the oldest post on smogon? Back when the site was coloured green :p.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
check thread cryonics. i know there was a purge where we lost a ton of shit. it's probably some fuckin pasta sauce recipe or something

:koffing:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
just because you don't get it doesn't mean it wasn't a classic
i just noticed you and celia have similar join dates of 6 months after the forums were made despite having been around before. i assume there's significance to that, what is it?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
just because you don't get it doesn't mean it wasn't a classic
Looks to me like its just a slight variation to song lyrics, doesn't seem very classic to me. Then again I probably joined a year and a half too late to miss some great inside joke that the thread was referring to.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looks to me like its just a slight variation to song lyrics, doesn't seem very classic to me. Then again I probably joined a year and a half too late to miss some great inside joke that the thread was referring to.
i mean it was 2004; that's over a decade ago

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
How is that thread a greatest hit?
"Time makes fools of us all"

also to quote cookie from a couple days ago (put into reference to the bel air thread)

2005 me would have laughed at this post
2007 would have made this post
2009 me would have infracted you for this post
2011 me would have called you out on this post
2013 me would've waited for an old-timer to call you out on this post (*cough*DM*cough*)
2015 me is just a little bit jaded

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)