League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Imagine every lane is a snowball lane.

That is 5.22.

(It fucking sucks).

Also is it just me or is the first clear in the jungle still brutal as hell? Machete is good, but the Hunter's Talisman has been disappointing to me.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
FQC and Frostfang have insane efficiency rn I wouldnt be surprised if ppl start running them mid.
Been suggesting it in my Morgana guide forever bruh. EZ cuz you shove hard and then have 10-15 seconds before the next wave comes in you can drop a pool on your lane opponent to collect your $$$. Or just shove to turret and proc it off that if they're being super-wussy. I mean obviously it's stupid good at the moment but the point being that it was borderline good enough even before they buffed gold items.

You mean Spellthief anyway, FQC is the end upgrade which doesn't do anything to the gold generation over Tier 2 item. But you can get that now too since it stole spooky ghosts RIP Twin Shadows. spooky ghosts r gud on morg

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
FQC means you can get the gold generation passive and kill creeps at the same time. New spooky ghosts are really strong too (40% slow for 4s, super long range, targetted, and can be used as a scouting tool, forgiving cd). You do lose out a bit of stats compared to Morello though, but FQC is still at least a cheap source of strong mana regen and the later payoffs are awesome. And again, spooky ghosts :D

Still beyond me how people haven't figured out to use gp10 items in aram.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Well, Spellthief line is super OP on poke champs. Relic Shield is mostly for the execute + sustain as shitty melee champs, Coin blows unless you really want Talisman for the active. Gold generation is less important compared to Howling Abyss' ginormo passive gold gain but Frostfang pays for itself twice over by like 15 minutes so yeah.

Is my Sightstone laners gonna catch on now that wards don't even exist anymore?!

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
yo whatever happened to that edge shit that riven was gonna get that was on the pbe a little while ago? oh also before it gets gutted play rageblade anything because it's hilarious. (you should play ap onhit kog)

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Also is it just me or is the first clear in the jungle still brutal as hell? Machete is good, but the Hunter's Talisman has been disappointing to me.
Yeah the jungle isn't any easier with the new items, I'd say it's even harder than before because the items are more expensive, it blows. Don't know if it got easier for other junglers, but clearing with Elise was 5x easier before the new items, hating the jungle so much right now I dodge queue if I have last pick...

Also turrets are so ridiculously easy to take down now (except for the first one, which seems pretty much like it was before, the inner towers and beyond are paper thin) that the go-to strategy is just splitpushing for the win. Boring I guess but as LizardMan said you get easy wins (at least vs lower elo)

Also blue trinket on 2+ players of a team is broken right now too... so easy to get vision everywhere with that super low cooldown and no limit. Yeah you have to put them on brushes but it's really really good

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The edge mechanic on Riven was reverted on PBE a cycle after it was announced. It seemed it was just something experimental. However you can probably expect the champ after calypso from pirates of the caribbean to have that mechanic and be absolutely monsterous with it

Guinsoo's cost is being upped to 2800 from 2500, but it will still be a pretty good item. If you can use all of AD, AP and AS then it has insane cost efficiency at max stacks (like 200%+) and the passive is pretty neat as well. Stupid good on champs like Xin.

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I don't think Irelia's will build it anymore unless theyre super snowballing, which was a shame bc Guinsoos rush Irelia was absolutely hilarious, guinsoos, icb into gunblade if youre snowballing was absolutely brutal. Now tho it'll be kinda similar to the old botrk / zephyr rush where if you end getting like first blood + double gank bot or something you might build it, but I think it'll just be better to go the classic trinity build

I've been trying to bring back AD fizz, and i've replaced tri force with guinsoo's. So far, it's working out pretty well, as I beat a fed fiora 1v1 with just guinsoos. Still testing it, but I think it has huge potential.

Guinsoo's cost is being upped to 2800 from 2500, but it will still be a pretty good item. If you can use all of AD, AP and AS then it has insane cost efficiency at max stacks (like 200%+) and the passive is pretty neat as well. Stupid good on champs like Xin.
Jax too considering he was one of the few that built it way back when.

Apparently Rageblade+Triforce is good again? Would like to fit Gunblade into the build somewhere as well (Gunblade+Rageblade+Triforce is old-school S1 Jax) especially as it's really hard to itemize against him.

Jax too considering he was one of the few that built it way back when.

Apparently Rageblade+Triforce is good again? Would like to fit Gunblade into the build somewhere as well (Gunblade+Rageblade+Triforce is old-school S1 Jax) especially as it's really hard to itemize against him.
I'm not a Jax player but I play quite a bit of Xin, and I find that Guinsoo's works quite well with Iceborn Gauntlet. With the slows, your ability to stick to other champs is enormous, allowing you to easily stack your Guinsoo's and do ridiculous amounts of damage. I like Hextech as well, better than Trinity Force, because of more damage output, and Iceborn Gauntlet also has the Sheen proc built in already.

GUINSOO'S ON EVERYONE!?!?!

Won games with Guinsoo's/Hextech Irelia, Kog'Maw, and Master Yi in my last couple games, and it's honestly so good I can see it working on any auto attack based champion with at least one spell that scales with AP. The free stats it gives is absolutely insane, so jump on the train now before they nerf it into uselessness.

Devourers/Rageblade would be fantastic if games weren't decided by 15 minutes.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
GUINSOO'S ON EVERYONE!?!?!

Devourers/Rageblade would be fantastic if games weren't decided by 15 minutes.
Devourer dcap rageblade void nashors ruuna's
AP kog Jung is legit I swear

(Real tho devourer is 2bad on ranged which is sad but there's a video of cowsep's sick skills as ap yi with devourer rage blade. Pretty lulzy with phantom hit and double strike passive both procing rage blade.)

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I really dislike Illaoi. She's a fucking chore to play against, and I don't like it when she (or kindred) talk to me from across the map. Her voice is more annoying than lamb or wolf's, though.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I really dislike Illaoi. She's a fucking chore to play against, and I don't like it when she (or kindred) talk to me from across the map. Her voice is more annoying than lamb or wolf's, though.
That fucking E is the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)