UU Team Trials II - [Won by DR.DAMAGE]

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
OP taken from Limitless

Welcome to the second Team Trials ORAS UU tournament for the Underused forum! For those of you who aren't familiar with Smogon history, Team Trials is a tournament that is hosted which comprises of three person teams. These teams then duke it out in a knockout-style tournament, until only one glorious team remains standing. The format of the teams will be 1 ORAS UU, 1 BW UU, 1 DPP UU. The selection of teams are up to you guys; it's not random. Obviously, this may create "power teams," but let's let the tournament decide who's the real power team.

In order to signup your team, please use the following format:

Team Name:
ORAS UU:
BW UU:
DPP UU:
Everyone on the team needs to confirm in this thread that they're on the team. (liking the post will suffice)
Lastly, if you don't actually have a team in mind and would just like to put your name in the melting pot, a free agency list will be held here. In order to be put in free agency, please use the following form:

Player Name:
Tier:
Round 2

Deez Nuts vs The Finchinators
ORAS UU: Yifeng vs Bouffalant
BW UU: newfren vs Finchinator
DPP UU: Rattled Snakes vs Sweep

FUCK FINCH vs Free Hippo
ORAS UU: iplaytennislol vs Megazard
BW UU: Raseri vs pertyer
DPP UU: atomicllamas vs DrReuniclus

Bearded Banshies vs DR. DAMAGE
ORAS UU: Shiba vs OP
BW UU: Hogg vs Oma.
DPP UU: King UU vs Tuo

Under Baguettes vs Fat McDonald Boy$
ORAS UU: kit10 vs amber lamps
BW UU: Zokuru vs Montreal
DPP UU: Tom0410 vs Honor

Deadline: December 18th 11:59 PM EST

I almost had to disqualify two teams due to ZERO contact, so please don't make me do that for this round; post here after contacting.​

Last edited by a moderator:

p2

Banned deucer.
Team Name: thats so united kingdom of u ur from birtain drink teafishandchipscricketteetharesamecolourasspongeboblmao i once ran a 100 sprint with only 1 other competitor and came 3rd ,corblimey my double decker bus has arrived im going into london town to fug ur mum kekekek cherio, god save the queen
ORAS UU: wish killer
BW UU: fleggumfl
DPP UU: Bedschibaer

Player Name: Nightingales
Tier: ORAS, BW

PM me if you would rather just scoop me off the market, I'm going off Showdown for the night. c:

Name: Chamaeleon
Tiers: ORAS UU, BW UU and willing to learn DPP.

Ima just put a little info about me as a free agent because I dont really post a whole lot so I assume not a lot of people know of me or my "success" n_n. So for anyone interested, I have peaked top 5 on ladder and have remained within the upper ladder ranks for ages now (lmao like people care about ladder). For tour success, I have made it to Finals of Losers Bracket of Low Ladder Cup (UU). For BW UU, I have reached semi-finals of the most recent older gen UU tour and just in general really enjoy the tier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)