CAPTT FINALS HECK YEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo! ggs Revs, and thank you to my fellow Nects for a great season, it was a pleasure having you all on the team.

Team Shoutouts:

BreloomMyHomie You were such a great buy + good ass man, I have absolutely no regrets dropping 20.5k on you. Simply put, you had a great season and proved your skill against quite a few notable ORAS players, so big congrats on that. learn to bid though oml

gday I dunno if people just forgot about you during the auction or what, imo you were a real steal and a solid player to have on the team, definitely woulda spent more on you if I needed to. gday!

GiantWhirlpool BW CAP powerhouse, oml. I didn't know quite know what to expect of you at the start, but you definitely proved you're both a solid builder and player, and I'm glad I had you on the team. Sorry I didn't get to put you in DPP any of the weeks, we just kinda needed you in BW. Also, you defeated a user 10 times as expensive as you!

innovamania You were pretty enthusiastic at the start, but you kinda disappeared after week 1 :/ regardless, you were a cool guy to talk to + test teams with

Integer Mova good artist :) http://i.imgur.com/FyjzhRQ.png <- Naughty Necturna!

Mr. NudistoBeach inactive af lol. Best username on the team though!

NumberCruncher Big thanks for being willing to step up to the plate in dubs when no one else was.

Tahu Solid player, amazing record, and fellow band nerd, what else can I say? FREE CAP LC

TheFenderStory you can't spell fender without nerd. I was hoping your DPP LC skills would carry over to DPP CAP, and I think they did, since you pulled through for us against bully: OP in finals. Big thanks for helping us out with getting these formats on origin as well. Also, can I have my custom avatar back?

Lastly, big thanks to HeaLnDeaL for hosting this tour. Hosting this kinda stuff is never as easy as it looks, and you did a great job of it.

sparktrain Thank you very much for letting me participate as an artist! Congrats to those who actually battled! :)

I guess I could''ve used Paint.NET (instead of MS Paint) for that Necturna, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)