Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give you one, can't guarantee egg moves tho, you want?
Yeah that'd be great! However I can't trade now since I'm on mobile and I don't have my 3DS with me :( Can we arrange for a time to trade? My timezone is GMT +7 and available mostly in the evenings and sometimes in the mornings. FC is 5172-0371-8228, IGN is Green.

Yeah that'd be great! However I can't trade now since I'm on mobile and I don't have my 3DS with me :( Can we arrange for a time to trade? My timezone is GMT +7 and available mostly in the evenings and sometimes in the mornings. FC is 5172-0371-8228, IGN is Green.
I'm GMT+8, maybe we can trade in the evening, can't guarantee but hopefully we would be able to. :)

Can someone help me with the following items:

Choice Band
Choice Scarf

And pokemon:

Lv1-10 male pidgey, need to breed a skarmory with whirlwind and the pidgey will help.

Question, how would I go about climbing the trade ladder? What I mean is right now I only have one trade worthy pokemon, and want to know how to get to the point of trading for legendary and such.

Question, how would I go about climbing the trade ladder? What I mean is right now I only have one trade worthy pokemon, and want to know how to get to the point of trading for legendary and such.
Generally if you can get one good pentagon soft reset you can get basically anything for it. Or you can offer to do breeding/shiny projects for people

Make a trade thread . That way, people can see what's pokemon you have for trade

The quickest way to trade legendary is to offer legendary yourself

someone beat me to it :p

check out Buckert soft resetting guide. It should be in his signature. That should help you on getting trade worthy legendary pokemon. I can also provide you with some spitbacks so you can start breeding. The user Most and MattaPod have 6iv dittos they can give you. These ditto's can make things easier for you to breed. I also have a few great legendaries myself and would be glad to help work something out with you. If you have a few questions on what people generally want on this trade forum feel free to message me. Hope that helps.

Soft reset? Is that a duplication glitch or something?
soft resetting is where you soft reset your game while battling a legendary. Each time you catch your legendary pokemon it will have X iv's (most of the time they'll be gauranteed 3 perfect iv's). When you power off your game the IV's for said legendary will change if you power off your game after you caught your legendary. (So power off your 3ds if your legendary has trash IV's). You will keep soft resetting your said pokemon until you get a flawless pokemon with a desirable nature. Generally then you would save and boom you have something to trade.

Well, I have a couple HA pokemon and phione. Oh, and ferrothorn which people really want sometimes.
Would they happen to be in matching balls? People prefer to have the pokemon you breed them be in unique balls. Also did you obtain these pokemon yourself? Just a few questions I thought would be worth asking...

To question one, most are in ultra/quick balls, excluding a couple with dusk/repeat/dream balls. To question 2, bout half I've gotten from others, other half from safari. If it came down to eat, I could breed in some EVs and better balls. 6IV ditto in luxury ball OP
Lel balls

Edit: yes I know ditto doesn't pass down ball -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)