ORAS OU League of Legends

Hi welcome to my team, league of legends. After the team was completed, it ironically consisted of entirely legendary/mythical pokemon. The team is built on a back bone of bulky offensive, with celebi as a supporting role, spread paralysis to allow otherwise slow wall breakers, to deal with offensive better as well as setting up rocks for the team. Now without further adue the team.

Celebi @ Leftovers

Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 84 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- baton pass
- Nasty plot
- Recover

Celebi is really the back bone of the team, with a psychic/grass typing comes a mixed bag of ressistances and weaknesses. thankfully celebi's crucial resistances to electric, grass, ground, water, fighting are much appreciated by the team, and as stated before celebi has it's disposal access to paralysis and stealth rock, to make it easier for the team to wear down threats, as well as fater sweepers. The set is straight forward, the eves are that of the standard build for supporting onion, with stealth rock and thunder wave as the support moves of choice. I had considered baton pass to deal with tyranitar better, but the general slowness of the team, appreciated the ability to hurt offensive mons like alakzam better. Giga drain and recover allow for celebi to use his stab and both are used as a form of recovery. A bold nature was chosen following the standard build to increase physical bulk, with leftovers for additive recovery, especially as celbi is relied on a lot to deal with various threats.

gengar (M) @ Life orb

Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Hp / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Shadow ball
- Focus Blast
- Icy Wind

Gengar replaces Klefki as way of dealing with faries better and th reduced need for speed control, with the advantage of another wallbreak/sweeper. The set is the standard gengar build, with a timid nature and maximum speed and special attack. The moves are the standard stab with focus for coverage and icy wind to slow switch ins and finnish them off as gengar gains the speed advantage.

Diancie @ Diancite

Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 36 HP / 32 Atk / 252 SpA / 188 Spe
Rash Nature
- Rock Polish
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Moonblast

Diance joins the team as a mixed attacker, that boosts her sped to new heights to decimate offensive teams, should she get the boost. While her hp prevents her from being vry bulky, her defences are good and hr typing, while mixed still offers a good few resistances. The eve spread is as standard, with a rash nature to boost special attack over speed, as power is more important for diancie as she will often be more than fast enough after a boost, to deal with threats. Hidden power fire allows diance to deal with steels, especially on the switch, like scizor and ferrothorn, diamond storm acts as excellent physical stab, while moon blast use her fairy stab and rock polish for boosting.

Heatran @ Leftovers

Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Earth Power
- Toxic

Heatran has always been and still is the best blanket check to threats in the tier. His ability to check so many threats in the tier at once is unprecedented. He joins the team with his powerful stallbreaker set. The set is simple, magna storm allows for heatran to trap and mane would be switch ins, while stopping nay set ups, recovery or status, earth power rounds out nicely with his fire stab and toxic suggested by trickling to wear down threats. A timid nature allows heatran to maxmise speed and out speed threats with a neutral speed nature.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet

Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Ont he advice of trickiling, defensive landorus enter the team, to deal with physical threats, more effectively and take away the need for celebi to carry stealth rock, so it can support the team in other ways. The move set is simple, stone edge and earth quake for the former's stab and the latter rounding the covrage off nicely with the classic quakedge combination, Stealth allows for crippling threats like charizard on the switch (ressidual damage is awlways nice) and U-turn for momentum. .the eves and nature suggested by trickling allow for significant physical bulk, with a little in sped and special defence as standard.

Keldeo @ choice scarf

Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- hydro pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- hidden power electric

The last slot was a hard choice as I wanted a dragon type, but the lati share weaknesses with celebi, garchomp with lando-t with the crippling 4x ice weakness and kyurem-b requiring hazard control to function. So I settled on a fighting type, keldeo being a natural choice for one, on suggestion of edward elric, to take advantage of nasty pass onion, keldeo joins as a choice scarf revenger, with it's stab alone covering much of the metagame and combined with the speed of the scarf set, keldeo can effortlessly plow through weakened teams. The Move Set is straight forward, hydro pump for powerful stab, secret sword for stab, allowing keldeo to hit the likes of blissey on her weaker defence, scald for reliable potential burn stab, hp electric to cover against other water types.

Last edited:

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Hi malomyotismon, solid team but I found out a few flaws.

For example, Sand Rush Excadrill destroys your team with a bit of prior damage on either Keldeo and Lando, so I'd replace Choice Scarf Landorus with Defensive Landorus, which allows you to deal with Excadrill. I suggest to put Rocky Helmet in order to punish physical attackers with residual damage.

Then, as you find a solid check to Birdspam and especially special defensive Talonflame in the likes of Landorus and Diancie, you can replace Ancient Power with Toxic on Heatran which will help you stallbreak more effectively.

Landorus-T works as a SR setter as well, therefore you can now replace Stealth Rock with Baton Pass on Celebi which allows you to gain important momentum. At this point, I will give Diancie Protect over Rock Polish, as Rock Polish isn't that useful without support from Nasty Plot Celebi, however this isn't a mandatory change. You can try out both variants and opt for the one you think fits better into your team.

Finally, as Mega Alakazam threatens your whole team, I'd put Klefki over Manaphy. Klefki will allow you to get some useful Speed control, especially after the removal of Scarf Landorus, and you have already 2 solid answers to stall teams in Keldeo and Heatran. Klefki will carry Dazzling Gleam allowing it to force Sableye out.

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Klefki (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunder Wave
- Magnet Rise

Good luck with your team :)

Hi malomyotismon, solid team but I found out a few flaws.

For example, Sand Rush Excadrill destroys your team with a bit of prior damage on either Keldeo and Lando, so I'd replace Choice Scarf Landorus with Defensive Landorus, which allows you to deal with Excadrill. I suggest to put Rocky Helmet in order to punish physical attackers with residual damage.

Then, as you find a solid check to Birdspam and especially special defensive Talonflame in the likes of Landorus and Diancie, you can replace Ancient Power with Toxic on Heatran which will help you stallbreak more effectively.

Landorus-T works as a SR setter as well, therefore you can now replace Stealth Rock with Baton Pass on Celebi which allows you to gain important momentum. At this point, I will give Diancie Protect over Rock Polish, as Rock Polish isn't that useful without support from Nasty Plot Celebi, however this isn't a mandatory change. You can try out both variants and opt for the one you think fits better into your team.

Finally, as Mega Alakazam threatens your whole team, I'd put Klefki over Manaphy. Klefki will allow you to get some useful Speed control, especially after the removal of Scarf Landorus, and you have already 2 solid answers to stall teams in Keldeo and Heatran. Klefki will carry Dazzling Gleam allowing it to force Sableye out.

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Klefki (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunder Wave
- Magnet Rise

Good luck with your team :)
Thanks for your help, I have incorporated it now into the team. I have added nasty plot to celebi as diancie has been a boon against offensive teams, but kpt the eves from the standard supporting threat to allow celebi to maintain the bulk associated with that set.

Hey, really nice team here however it have some flaws i'll try to fix them.

First of all, i'd suggest to use the Choice Scarf set over your current Keldeo set. NastyPass Celebi + Scarf Keldeo is a really good core, it will allow you to pressure perfectly your opponent by having a fast mon which isn't weak to priority and which can outspeed majority of the metagame with an +2 SpeAtk boost. SubCM set work well with Pursuit support but your don't have it on this team and i think its pretty useless on it.

With Scarf Keldeo, i don't think you need anymore speed control on your team. Replacing Gengar by Klefki look like a good idea. Gengar can be used as Stallbreaker, as pursuit bait for Diancie and as M-Altaria check.

I'd recommend to use the Air Balloon or the Power Herb (with Solar Beam over Toxic) on Heatran, since its not a defensive variant so it doesn't really need leftovers recovery.

Thunder-Wave is pretty useless on NastyPass Celebi, i'd recommend to use Earth Power or Hidden Power Fire over it.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Taunt / Icy Wind

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 84 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Earth Power
- Nasty Plot
- Recover

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Bug/Electric] / Icy Wind

Heatran @ Air Balloon / Power Herb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic / Solar Beam

Changes in short :

Klefki >>>
Gengar
Celebi (Set)
Keldeo (Set)
Heatran (Set)

Hope i helped.

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
Sorry I didn't respond immediately, but better late than never. Your team is pretty solid, but I have a few suggestions.

To start off, I noticed that your team as a major weakness to Mega Alakazam as it outspeeds the entire team and almost every time it comes in it will get a kill. I suggest running Klefki as it can T-Wave most fast Pokemon giving your team some speed control, and can setup spike hazards, as hazards are much easier to setup with Mega Sableye gone during this suspect.

Lando-T's set could be changed since you do have two checks already to bird spam being Heatran and Mega Diancie and changing Lando-T's set to a more offensive one will help wallbreak better. I feel that the Offensive Soft Sand Lando-T would fit your team well to break Defensive Walls much easier while still being able to setup Rocks. Another option that me and shui3 had in mind was Double Dance Lando-T as this gives your team a Sweeper/Wincon to base around and this will also help wallbreak against Defenisve Walls. If you do decide to run the Double Dance Lando-T, just run Stealth Rock over Toxic on Heatran to keep momentum. Anyway I hoped I helped, have a nice day ^_^

Final Changes
>

(Set)
(Optional)

Klefki @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Spikes
- Magnet Rise
- Foul Play
- Thunder Wave

Landorus-Therian @ Soft Sand/Lum Berry
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Adamant/Joly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
OR
Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers/Soft Sand/Lum Berry
EVs: 56 HP / 220 Atk / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance/Steath Rock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)