PU Stage 4 Alt ID Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Um, well I spoke to Zarel and he doesn't have old ladder logs, so I can't prove this sadly but I did have over 2650 COIL pre-reset (won 2 games during the time before the reset that ladder rankings died, so it was likely 2700). If you can take users vouches, Twix RawMelon and Feliburn all saw my rating near the end, they can all vouch for it. I also did these games as a bit of supplement in spare time just now:

So yeah, please let me vote, I spent a few hours at it lol. I guess I'll understand if its a no though, since I was unable to find screenshot proof and cba inspect elementing it and cheating, not worth it.

Um, well I spoke to Zarel and he doesn't have old ladder logs, so I can't prove this sadly but I did have over 2650 COIL pre-reset (won 2 games during the time before the reset that ladder rankings died, so it was likely 2700). If you can take users vouches, Twix RawMelon and Feliburn all saw my rating near the end, they can all vouch for it. I also did these games as a bit of supplement in spare time just now:

So yeah, please let me vote, I spent a few hours at it lol. I guess I'll understand if its a no though, since I was unable to find screenshot proof and cba inspect elementing it and cheating, not worth it.
if you can't find it in any of the screenshots in this thread (there are a decent amount), then i'm afraid i can't let you vote. it sucks but there's nothing we can do about it and i'd rather not let people vote based off of just saying they had reqs (not that i don't trust you specifically). if galbia wants to make an exception for cases where there are trusted people who can vouch then he can but i'm not going to at the moment. there is a decent chance that it will be in screenshots though.

Confirming as PUisAIDS
PUisAIDS= PU is Awesome Interesting Delightful Splendid ;]
#FreeThroh
Shoutouts to Zarel for resetting ladder while three suspect tests and two ladder tours were happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)