CAP 21 CAP 21 - Part 8 - Art Poll 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yilx

Not a fan of the other one. Just doesn't sit right. Plus, Ylix's looks adorable :)

Mod edit: fyi it's Yilx not Ylix. Fixed it last time and this time.

Yilx
Been number 1 since day 1... Can't even imagine how cool it would look animated... Other one seems like we could literally just modify raquayza texture.

DougJustDoug

Love the feel of design more and the whole Aztec/totem thing really stands out and fits Magic Guard so well. Also reminds me of those ruins with booby traps throwing poison darts or something so it fits the type and stands out at the same time

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
DougJustDoug

Yilx made a fantastic design that showcases why he is one of the premier artists in CAP and all of Smogon, and I am honored to see my designs in consideration with his beautiful work.

Whatever the outcome, it has been great fun seeing the support and compliments for my submission. This is the 21st CAP design I have made, and it never gets old for me, whether I finish first or last (and yes, I have experienced both).

Thank you to all the artists that put in so much work to give the CAP community such a wonderful array of designs and creativity. Just being a part of it makes me feel like a winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)